What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy crap .. now that is funny ... Not the snapped bolt part, believe me I just dealt with it 2 weeks ago! ... but the fact that he was not there. :D

Now if I had been there to lay my hands on that bolt before anyone tried to remove it........:happy175:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Now if I had been there to lay my hands on that bolt before anyone tried to remove it........:happy175:

That's what I was thinkin' ... LMAO .. your killin me tonight :happy175:

If it's gonna happen someday .. I'm just glad I'm not the guy who jinxed you :D

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I finished my new lift. Went from ott spacer to ome/bilstein. Rode around for an hour trying to get an alignment without luck. Alignment will have to wait til Friday.

Also relocated my stock washer bottle and got rid of the little piece of armor on my arb.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a bit pissed about my KJ rear glass not opening more than 1/4 of an inch when it was unlocked so I changed the liftgate support strut, damn they made it easy. Very happy with it now :D

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my welded hitch receiver tubes. Cleaned them up then hit them with some primer and engine enamel and clear coat. Will throw them on the KJ tomorrow and post finished pics.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my welded hitch receiver tubes. Cleaned them up then hit them with some primer and engine enamel and clear coat. Will throw them on the KJ tomorrow and post finished pics.

Dang, I've got to do this mod!

New ARB or similar bumper is gonna have to wait a while but since I already have the front tow hooks this sure seems like a great way to get D-link shackles in the front.

Thanks for the update - looking forward to the pics with them installed!

Bob

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished product:

3605-dual-front-hitch.jpg

3604-dual-front-hitch-close-up.jpg

I'm really pleased with how they turned out. Now I just need to order some shackle receivers.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just paid for 2 front tow hooks from vegas on LOST
should be here early next week.:icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Cherrie for the link:smokin:

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my mopar skid plate package and new trans pan and filter.

Gyro

Last edited:

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got time for the alignment. Called or went to 6 different places until I found one that could work on lifted vehicles and do it right.

I guess those jba ucas are the root cause of the toe being over an inch off. (No problem with them, I just changed to them when I put on my ome/bilsteins)

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my mopar skid plate package and new trans pan and filter.

Gyro

Your garage is way to neat/clean. Are you going to paint the skids? I scuffed mine then used a truck bed liner, then top coat of paint. Its held up nice, had a couple of spots to re do.Now I can't find that kind, of liner.

paynkilr

Reaction score
Ground down some metal aft of the front tires to eliminate some undesired tire rubbing! Thanks Hitachi!