What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drakko05KJ

Reaction score
pics or gtfo.

:party36:

oh, and nothing with mine. haven't even driven it in 5 days. only really drive it once a week to keep it from sitting too long, since I'm trying to pack the miles on the car. (just turned 245k miles recently. going for 300k miles.) I save the jeep for the "burly" things.

You must be registered for see images attach

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finished up the install of my pioneer deh-80prs, bluetooth and all, i tried using the auto equalizer and i didnt like the way it sounded so at somepoint ill have to go through and tune the equalizer to my liking.

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil, oil filter, cleaned the air filter and engine bay. Also checked the various suspension bits while it was up on the lift.:cheers:

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washing and clay barring is done finally... and then the rains returned :freak3: At least the exterior windows got Rain-X first :bleh:

Rain stopped so we cheated and just used Meguiar`s Ultimate....

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the front brakes on my Liberty...

Passenger side

Driver's side

Old crap

Did that after we replaced the AC compressor, evacuated, pulled a deep vacuum, charged...all the good stuff on the bf's cousin's '06 Liberty. The dark green (no idea what the color's called), grey leather interior, EVIC, 4 hi part time - pretty loaded. Only has 19,000 miles on it. He bought it with 16,000 about 6 months ago. Who could put only 16,000 miles on a Liberty in 7 years? I don't get it.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Reunited my Frankenlift bottom spring mounts with the rest of the team :D No more Rake! Sorry Marlon ;)

Oh and washed and waxed :D

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the front brakes on my Liberty...

Passenger side

Driver's side

Old crap

Did that after we replaced the AC compressor, evacuated, pulled a deep vacuum, charged...all the good stuff on the bf's cousin's '06 Liberty. The dark green (no idea what the color's called), grey leather interior, EVIC, 4 hi part time - pretty loaded. Only has 19,000 miles on it. He bought it with 16,000 about 6 months ago. Who could put only 16,000 miles on a Liberty in 7 years? I don't get it.

ooooh shiny!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washing and clay barring is done finally... and then the rains returned :freak3: At least the exterior windows got Rain-X first :bleh:

Rain stopped so we cheated and just used Meguiar`s Ultimate....

That Midnight Blue is really... "midnight-y" :Big Laugh:

Bob

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil, filter, washed it good - especially the undercarriage. Lots of miles on dirt roads this week that were nothing but mud. Hate a muddy bottom :laughing1:

Bob

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove it to Minneapolis and back. First time I've driven it an about a week.

I would have taken the cycle, but the rain started as I was putting my helmet on:icon_neutral:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For some reason that drive to Minneapolis seems longer than the drive to Indiana...it's scenic till the big Kwik Trip but after that it all blends together IMO.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty close to Minneapolis right now. Drove up to visit some friends. But I didn't take the Jeep. It was 90 something degrees when I left the house, so I brought the car because the A/C gave up the ghost in the Jeep. Think my Jeep costs more than my monthly bills sometimes haha.