What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh .. I hate idiots! and I feel your pain... although .... maybe $$$ for an aftermarket bumper? :D

Yep found a guy who wil fab what I want for 500-600 bucks. all I need is a hitch reciver and "D" ring tabs and a mount for my Firestick. I got a 245/75 16 under the rear for a spare so I dont need a tire carrier.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took out one of my cargo boxes to put my sub in the KJ since i have no idea whenever i will get the WJ up and running

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

just need to wire it up with my Pac-Audio controller

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked behind the 3rd brake light for rust today after getting back to work from vacation. That is where the T bits were.

ZERO RUST!!! Crude but no rust! :worthy:

Daughter has the cam up state so no pics... Haha just got an idea for the random thoughts thread :anitoof:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between the 2nd and the 7th I drove my KJ a total of 1789 miles while averaging 14.6mpg's for the whole trip with the AC blowing full kill(humidity *****).Killed about 400,000+ bugs and washed it 6 times.Hit a pheasant doing 50mph on a gravel road,cracked the dang windshield:flame:.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between the 2nd and the 7th I drove my KJ a total of 1789 miles while averaging 14.6mpg's for the whole trip with the AC blowing full kill(humidity *****).Killed about 400,000+ bugs and washed it 6 times.Hit a pheasant doing 50mph on a gravel road,cracked the dang windshield:flame:.

Where were you driving to?

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put almost 200 miles on it over the weekend and averaged 18.5 mpg doing a mix of highway and city. Made me happy :)

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally fixed my parking brake problem with the left rear! Gonna need new pads on it though. Added a bottle of the cheap refrigerant, icy cold now.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed roof basket with custom rails bars.

pics or gtfo.

:party36:

oh, and nothing with mine. haven't even driven it in 5 days. only really drive it once a week to keep it from sitting too long, since I'm trying to pack the miles on the car. (just turned 245k miles recently. going for 300k miles.) I save the jeep for the "burly" things.

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tested 4hi/lo out on a road of dirt and gravel. All is working fine.
With all the rain we have been having you think there would be some mud.