What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my light on. I had to get 2 30mm M6 bolts to hold the bar to the brackets then use nylon spacers and lock rings. Tough to get the bar to stay and not move up or down. But it’s pretty tight
Looks great too

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Great, now lets see your handy work..even some night time..
So where are the pics2.gif :gr_grin:

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it, got the rpms up which cleared the engine code (p0306). Never did run anything but smooth as ever. I'll throw some fuel system cleaner in there tomorrow. Does anyone have a favorite? I've always had good luck with berrymens.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I use this 2x Bottles to a full tank & then a good 1.5 hour hwy rip will clean the back side of vales/injectors, with the OD off, rpms up!
61194[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

If the misfire codes returns, try swapping coil pack locations & see if it jumps to another cylinder.

Attachments

• JUo4Uzv.jpg
    JUo4Uzv.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 0

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, now lets see your handy work..even some night time..
So where are the pics2.gif :gr_grin:

I can get some of those soon.
I did try the wireless relay system and I water-proofed the controller with rtv.
The fob has almost the same reach as the jeeps fob. Can flash the bar in the parking lot and spot the jeep ;)

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Couldn’t make it home so I pulled over and pee’d on the driver side wheel.

Quickly went home and made my son wash it off!!

Was that you I saw in the middle of the freeway this afternoon? :Insane:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't driven it in over a week.
packing in-town miles on the beater.
said beater just got new front shoes as the old ones were wore down to near slicks and were showing cords from a prior collision that knocked the alignment out (now fixed.)
also said beater apparently needs a whole new exhaust, as I found rot holes in the muffler, the mid pipe, the intermediate pipe, and there might be some leaking going on with the downpipe. debating how much I care, although the fumes are starting to get into the passenger compartment, so I might have to spend the $100 for all the plumbing.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wasn't making any assumptions so I had to check out his public profile just to verify cmmarion was a dude... :happy175::happy175:

HEY! Don't assume his gender, just because he has a thing doesn't mean anything today :happy175::happy175:

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Jo6pak sent me a package which arrived yesterday. If the rain holds off tomorrow might be the day they get installed. Slowly but surely I am getting my to-do list whittled down to size. :winner_third_h4h:

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The for sale section needs a bump. Come on quit hoarding all those hard to find aftermarket parts ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The for sale section needs a bump. Come on quit hoarding all those hard to find aftermarket parts ;)

Hoarding who does that?
I mean I have a 6x10 trailer full of Jeep parts, and then ( at least ) another load to get yet.
That Sir is not hoarding , its called having the parts you need , when you need them, and not having to go look for them. Thats why I have 2 spare front and rear diffs with 4.10s. I'll have them when I need them. I even found 3 sets of NGK spark plugs while moving I forgot I had. :happy175:
So its not hoarding, its being prepared :gr_grin:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently when I parked it last week it wasn't dry dry, and the rotors got all rusty.
FML. need to drive the stink out of it and brake hard a couple more times I think.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Rain, rain, go away

Hooks are going to have to wait a few days, judging by the forecast.

Disco95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoarding who does that?
I mean I have a 6x10 trailer full of Jeep parts, and then ( at least ) another load to get yet.
That Sir is not hoarding , its called having the parts you need , when you need them, and not having to go look for them. Thats why I have 2 spare front and rear diffs with 4.10s. I'll have them when I need them. I even found 3 sets of NGK spark plugs while moving I forgot I had. :happy175:
So its not hoarding, its being prepared :gr_grin:

That's exactly what I keep telling my wife!!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score