What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well boys I found the issue with my heat. When I did all my work I replaced the oem radiator cap with a stant brand that had a pressure relief tab. The oem cap was missing a lot of its rubber seal.
I noticed the stant cap wasn't seating properly yesterday so I bought another one without the tab and it fits snug.
Now my heat is back to chapping the skin off your lips lol

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the bad design? I can't quite picture it.

Speaking of cooling related stuff, got the new Mopar radiator today. It was made on 9/20/17 so it's pretty fresh.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the bad design? I can't quite picture it.

Speaking of cooling related stuff, got the new Mopar radiator today. It was made on 9/20/17 so it's pretty fresh.

Are you referring to my post about the stant cap with the pressure release lever?
I've already exhanged it but the tabs on the cap were funky - they didn't allow for that last "push turn and lock"

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Well boys I found the issue with my heat. When I did all my work I replaced the oem radiator cap with a stant brand that had a pressure relief tab. The oem cap was missing a lot of its rubber seal.
I noticed the stant cap wasn't seating properly yesterday so I bought another one without the tab and it fits snug.
Now my heat is back to chapping the skin off your lips lol

You Buffaloans need heat!

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove through the slush, the mud, the grime and bounced over pot holes to go to a job interview 165 miles away down in West by golly Virginia
Fun day !

HA!! When there's work, even for us old geezers, it's a sure sign Trumps' "Making America Great Again"! :happy175::happy175:

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I hit black ice and hit a telephone phone towing ironically my snow tires to be mounted just 200 feet from where I hit the telephone pole.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
HA!! When there's work, even for us old geezers, it's a sure sign Trumps' "Making America Great Again"! :happy175::happy175:

Less work now days
NOW PLEASE NO MORE Politics
this is a Jeep forum only:gr_grin:
Jeeps and politics never mix on any forum

Last edited:

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jeep has major damage in the drivers front area. It has one shattered lower control arm, one sheared off cv shaft, one broken clevis. The fender is bent as well, the fender flare is totally broken. I also have one bent rim and one cracked rim from where the trailer jack knifed the jeep.

dvega2577

Reaction score
bought one

bought a 07 limited any advice would be appreciated. looking forward to leaning all about it

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
bought a 07 limited any advice would be appreciated. looking forward to leaning all about it

Need way more info to give advice really
mileage
overall condition
one owner or ten
and maintenance records
good or bad body/ drive train
how much sag in suspension ( measure left side front middle of wheel to bottom of flare ) New was 19 inches

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The jeep has major damage in the drivers front area. It has one shattered lower control arm, one sheared off cv shaft, one broken clevis. The fender is bent as well, the fender flare is totally broken. I also have one bent rim and one cracked rim from where the trailer jack knifed the jeep.
Really Sorry to hear this happened Michael. Nothing worse than that story, trying to get snows on & then boom. :emotions34:
I hope eventually can have KJ back on the road again!