What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOCK005

Reaction score
your wiring pictures gave me AIDS. please tell me that isn't their final form.
Haha no that was when I was playing too see what went to what I made sure I Sawdered the wires together and then put electrical tape

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MOCK005

Reaction score
I was trying so hard not to say anything about that fire hazard
Yeah i made dure i added a 30 amp fuse And then I Sawdered the wires and taped it really good. Hehe it does look bad.

mprice62

Reaction score
When I last changed my oil in my 2007 Liberty LE, I noticed all grease cups and bushings were crap, so I ordered the front suspension kit from 1A Auto (new upper/lower control arms, tie rod ends, sway bar links, ball joints). Installed them the other day. Well everything but the lower control arms. I had to cut the cam bolts off, because they had seized-up. I had to order replacements through Chrysler... $48.75/ea. (X 4). At any rate, got it all back together, then took it for an alignment and 2 new tires. Drives great!!!
Now it is in the garage, having hood and roof repainted (clear coat failure), as well as some minor rust repair/touch up, and a new clock spring. With only 78,000 original miles, I want to take care of it as best I can. I hope to get it back next Wednesday!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
When I last changed my oil in my 2007 Liberty LE, I noticed all grease cups and bushings were crap, so I ordered the front suspension kit from 1A Auto (new upper/lower control arms, tie rod ends, sway bar links, ball joints). Installed them the other day. Well everything but the lower control arms. I had to cut the cam bolts off, because they had seized-up. I had to order replacements through Chrysler... $48.75/ea. (X 4). At any rate, got it all back together, then took it for an alignment and 2 new tires. Drives great!!!
Now it is in the garage, having hood and roof repainted (clear coat failure), as well as some minor rust repair/touch up, and a new clock spring. With only 78,000 original miles, I want to take care of it as best I can. I hope to get it back next Wednesday!

My 03 had 78,000 on it when I bought it a couple of years ago.
SO..........Southern Ohio,....where ?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha no that was when I was playing too see what went to what I made sure I Sawdered the wires together and then put electrical tape

Yeah i made dure i added a 30 amp fuse And then I Sawdered the wires and taped it really good. Hehe it does look bad.

... now you've given me Forest Whitaker eye.

You must be registered for see images attach

:happy175:

MOCK005

Reaction score
... now you've given me Forest Whitaker eye.

You must be registered for see images attach

:happy175:
Ok that is funny LMAO. I'm new so I don't really know what I'm doing...[emoji55].... really but I will learn.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok that is funny LMAO. I'm new so I don't really know what I'm doing...[emoji55].... really but I will learn.

Willing to learn and listen , couple of great things to start with
:gr_grin:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Welcome to the club. I'm thinking you'll fit in just fine with that attitude. :winner_third_h4h:

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Friday got the jeep a new water pump , t stat, coolant exchange , and rad cap.
Glad I decided to change it out - the original water pump casting crumbled apart along the gasket channel.
No need for it just wanted to update it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What kind of tstat did you put in? Any issues taking off the housing? Heard those bolts can be a pain for getting frozen.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything was through napa.
The plastic t stat housing was held on by 2 8mm bolts. Super simple and easy
The water pump needed the tensioner removed , 13mm bolt
The water pump itself was a series of 15mm bolts that I think needed 50ft/lbs torque

Really wasn't expecting it to be soo straight forward ex: no hard to reach spots or removing a ridiculous amount of parts. Never seen a t stat on the bottom of an engine before though.
Hoses checked out good still.
For 165k I'd say it was a success.

I also fixed my evap codes. Turns out when I did the o2 sensors I must've broke the plastic T on the driver side. The hose was completely separated
Suprisingly the SES was for a small evap leak. Wonder what a large one would require lol

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent 4 hours at the dealer with her looking at trucks. Didn't end up with a truck though. Yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.