What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4liberty

Reaction score
Got my stupid wheel lock off my spare cause i never got a key. Then had to try and get my back passenger window back on the track cause it somehow fell off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my spark plugs on monday because i got a cylinder 4 misfire. When we did the trans we took the coolant tank out and that bottom hose was leaking on and off for the couple days we were working on it. That plugs was drenched in cooland and i could smell it on the coil pack and plug. So that sucked but got it done in about an hour and a half. Today will be oil change and getting the gasket in for the exhaust flanges.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, son. that ride and dealer is steaming shit on a shingle.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't blame the Jeep for it, as most of its issues have been brought on by the dealer. Legit issues it's had have been the TSB for a new CV axle design. Other than that, everything it's been in for has been a result of the dealer botching it up. For every repair they do, 2 other issues crop up. It's the only dealer within a 20 mile radius so I think I might have to start making the drive to another.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boooooooooo.
lame stealership.

when I had my last air bag recall done. They broke the locking tab on the impact sensor connector and had to order a replacement. I got to keep the rental another day.

the next day, they pull my KJ up. I hop in and shut my door.
Guess what happens as the door shuts?

The P/S rear window drops.....

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boooooooooo.
lame stealership.

when I had my last air bag recall done. They broke the locking tab on the impact sensor connector and had to order a replacement. I got to keep the rental another day.

the next day, they pull my KJ up. I hop in and shut my door.
Guess what happens as the door shuts?

The P/S rear window drops.....

Thats why i am reluctant to take mine in for the recalls. I dont need them messing anything up. I think i have the tow hitch and air bag recalls. I just dont want to do it for these specific reasons.

07LibertySport

Reaction score
I went looking at a ton of different sites, having a really hard time deciding on my first major upgrade to my Jeep. Bought an 07 Jeep Liberty Sport with only 18K miles last year and finally have the money to start upgrading. Looking at tires that will give me a bit more ground clearance or possibly a lift kit. My budget is very tight though so cost is a major factor, any recommendations?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I went looking at a ton of different sites, having a really hard time deciding on my first major upgrade to my Jeep. Bought an 07 Jeep Liberty Sport with only 18K miles last year and finally have the money to start upgrading. Looking at tires that will give me a bit more ground clearance or possibly a lift kit. My budget is very tight though so cost is a major factor, any recommendations?

To install any larger tires you need a lift
to read about lifts may I suggest you read through the various posts in the Lift Thread

Then if you have questions feel free to ask, there are some on here who have done a few lifts and they can help from there
But stay away from spacer style lifts, Skyjacker, Rustys, RRO etc
Quality lifts = great ride and handling in the long run

First " upgrade" should be changing all fluids, oil , brake, cooling system, diffs, transfer case, transmission etc

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man my kj could use a really good wash just cant find the time.

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Loaded mine up with 6000 grams of explosives....

....no I'm not trying to get rid of it. Did the neighborhood fireworks!

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove her 9 hours to myrtle beach for a week. :gr_grin:

What's that place like now? I did the same thing back in my early 20's (25 years ago)... was really disappointed, all older people with families, miniputts everywhere... boring as all hell. We doubled back to Virginia beach... that was fun.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Gave the two Jeeps made at TNAP well needed baths. :D
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jeeper03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's that place like now? I did the same thing back in my early 20's (25 years ago)... was really disappointed, all older people with families, miniputts everywhere... boring as all hell. We doubled back to Virginia beach... that was fun.

It seems that way so far with just a bunch of parents with their kids. Not many 21 year olds like myself here that I can tell. You are right about the miniglof there is pretty much one on every corner still. We will have to see how the bars turn out and the 4th. This is my first time here.

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that way so far with just a bunch of parents with their kids. Not many 21 year olds like myself here that I can tell. You are right about the miniglof there is pretty much one on every corner still. We will have to see how the bars turn out and the 4th. This is my first time here.

Well I hope it turns around and works out for you.

Come to think of it, I am one of the older people with a family now. It would probably be a great place for me to go now. :)