What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally wheeled it hard since all the work I have done to it! I love my Jeep even more now, I went everywhere my buddies lifted YJ did plus I pulled him out about 3 miles after the wires on his distributor cap melt (long story), kind of a crazy day but had so much fun and my Jeep did great, got some complements on it for once instead of, oh you drive a Liberty.

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luckily, had to put on a new roof last year, those were about the size of a tennis balls. Just noticed last night that both of my Hella's were broke also. The housings on both are broke at the very top. We will see how friendly my agent is tomorrow, I bet he has a lousy day!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed the air filter and cleaned out the sponge-bob looking thingy in the air box.

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Your KJ didn't come with Sponge Bob? :happy175:

He means the foam crank case vent filter in the air box :D

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
lol .. well I hope you have something in there. There is a little plastic holder molded into the inside right of the airbox... that's where he lives.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody's airbox has (or should) one, stick your finger in there and you'll find it.

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind because the Matrix is real, Neo.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a package with 2 LED bulbs for the reverse lights...course, it's raining so I can't install them....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took all my stuff out of the Jeep so I can clean it up tomorrow.

Dave

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my rock rails installed today :gr_grin:. All I have to say is I hate rivet nuts or nutserts, whatever you wanna call them, they were a PITA to install. Im just glad I got it done and have some protection until I get something better.
You must be registered for see images