What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
On the way to give the dirty little girl a bath today. Haven't taken any pictures lately so .....
You must be registered for see images attach

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish mine were color. :(

Used it to get food today. We finally put the monster safe I bought into place. Amazingly it went well and it even FIT :D

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the way to give the dirty little girl a bath today. Haven't taken any pictures lately so .....

Looks great tom! Was that the last bumper i saw sittin in the garage last time i was up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I like what you've done with the "lid" - didn't look that good on mine for some reason ;)

What rev is that rear bumper?

Bob

This was the last V-1 I was holding
finally installed it so I could tell better what I wanted to change
Was going to do away with the lights but after buying some flush mounts I think the'll stay just moved out some.
No more holes unless customer wants for extra
AND a couple of other surprises , but want to still keep it pretty simple to keep costs somewhat reasonable

NOW as far as the " lid" few plans for it besides the floor in it . Not a fan of lights across the roof BUT if nothing else what I'm thinking would look cool if for no other reason. ha ha

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
From this;

to this so far

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looking damn good!
Lol looks like you don't have to worry about exploding if you get hit in the rear end!! :happy175:

sparky123321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my H&R front springs and Gabriel Ultra shocks together. Just had to give the H&R's a try. I have the Ultras on the rear already and really like the way they ride. I'll be interested to see how much lift I get with the H&R springs. Really not looking for more than 1.5-2". Worst case I'll pull them off and go with OME all the way around.

Also, had to redo the ground on the Kenwood head unit. Android Auto stopped working yesterday out of the blue. Kept saying the vehicle needed to be put in park for it to work. Luckily, with most Kenwood's the parking brake sensor can just be grounded out.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked harder at the leaking front end. Oil is everywhere...but can it really be just coming from the oil sensor? Already replaced the crank seal. But also I think the rear seal is leaking too.

Haven't driven her in a couple of weeks. Will drive her tomorrow.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the flush mount lights in the bumper....

Fit right in the same holes, much cleaner look I think
Wish they would of had them before.
Only issue is the two holes inside are so close you can't put bolts in, currently have just two outside ones holding them in
Actually used the bolts that held the stock bumper on ( behind the wheels ) to bolts the lights on:gr_grin:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Looked harder at the leaking front end. Oil is everywhere...but can it really be just coming from the oil sensor? Already replaced the crank seal. But also I think the rear seal is leaking too.

Haven't driven her in a couple of weeks. Will drive her tomorrow.

Look for the highest point you see leaking oil, also the most forward point. The fan's the only thing that will move it anywhere but down. Clean what's easy to reach and it'll show fresh leakage better. Use a bright light. A valve cover leak can give the whole engine an oil shower. It's a hunt.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for the highest point you see leaking oil, also the most forward point. The fan's the only thing that will move it anywhere but down. Clean what's easy to reach and it'll show fresh leakage better. Use a bright light. A valve cover leak can give the whole engine an oil shower. It's a hunt.

Well I know my new valve cover gaskets are definitely leaking as I get that stink I'm all too familiar with. But today I was looking closer at the front of the motor and looked at the sensor...which is COVERED in fluid, which I thought might have been dirty PS fluid. I think it's oil though.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I know my new valve cover gaskets are definitely leaking as I get that stink I'm all too familiar with. But today I was looking closer at the front of the motor and looked at the sensor...which is COVERED in fluid, which I thought might have been dirty PS fluid. I think it's oil though.

When my oil sensor was leaking I was amazed at how much. Only leaked when running of course and down and back from the fan. Turblediesel has the protocol.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my oil sensor was leaking I was amazed at how much. Only leaked when running of course and down and back from the fan. Turblediesel has the protocol.

Funny part is this is my second one. Must have been a junk sensor. Any recommendations for sensors out there?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mopar only.
I haven't looked, but I bet the oil presser sender is the same on this thing as the neon, and the stratus, and a bunch of other chrysler products. that thing is a raging ************* on a steaming shingle.

Latest posts

Members online