What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pining for the days when I didn't get needled so much. You make me feel like a son of a birch.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up this brute using the jeep. Was a non-runner going for cheap locally. Got it home. Little gas little, carb cleaner and fired right up for a few seconds. That's gonna make me some profit come this January!
You must be registered for see images attach

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for reminding me that i need to get the plow out and prep it for the season.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Fall= My bosh icons front wiper blades were chatter city.
Have not cleaned them in 4 months..
I think the windshield was filthy and then spreading onto blades.. me bad.
When I cleaned the blades with alcohol today, it was OMG what lives on here? :yucky:
I had to do 7 passes before they were even some what clean!
Scrubbed the windshield with beta clean GC-800..chatter be gone....finally.:gr_grin:

Oh I hit the 5000 post mark..time to retire..??

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What did I do to my KJ today...............??
Well drove one of them across a parking lot, across the grass at the end, across another parking lot and onto a waiting trailer.
The Kilimanjaro Edition left for a new home today. 12 years, 1 month and 222,000 miles after she first came into our lives.
Many great memories, many different lifts, different bumpers, tried things that some said I they wouldn't do, and many hours under and on top of her .
She was a great friend, my wife says she was my second wife and got me to 24 different states and back home everytime. She moved me and all my junk 4 times, and made me smile every time I drove her.
She will be sadly missed BUT she is going onto to do more important things, and there will be more on that later .
:Bye:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found a 2005 manual 4cyl 4x4 with 119k on it. lot is asking $2500 for it. hoping to get down to see it next week and see if I can get it for $2000.

would give me the opportunity to "try before I buy" 4.10s on mine, as well as figure out how to get 2LO to happen in the transfer case.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Headed to At The Helm for KJ bumper and other things,mock - ups maybe???
Inquiring minds want to know....

At The Helm ?????:emotions34:
Why in the world would I do that when there are perfectly good fabricators right here in Ohio ? Keeping it local, well not that far away .
Mock ups "could" very well be a possibility