What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think
Dang I cant get this picture thing right

I'd say with the money your spending on that just save up $200 more and get an arb. Or just build your own which would be much cheaper and you could design it exactly how you want.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh well in that case I'd go with that since you'd be saving $400 in stead of just 2. But still if you want to go the custom route it'd be cheaper and you get to design what you want.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finished rebuilding my uconnect wiring now just to install it
You must be registered for see images attach

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 2005 XTerra. A friend was selling it for a steal, and I've always liked the truck. It's got half the miles of the Liberty, more cargo space for the dogs, and the engine is bulletproof. I just can't justify the expense of keeping the Liberty too, as much as I like it. I'd rather have just one truck that I can afford to modify the way I want.

You must be registered for see images

Here we are, airing down for the trail into Death Valley on her maiden voyage. The XTerra is a beast! It doesn't have the ground clearance of the Jeep, but I will soon fix that :)

Last edited:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the Libby out for a mud bath!
Long and kinda boring, but if you have 14 minutes to blow... :insane:
[YT]YLf1E3xggMA[/YT]

spideyrdr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I said some swear words at my Liberty.

Saturday the driver rear window suffered the well-known window lift plate death. Door wouldn't even open, so I had to pull my 2.5 year old daughter out through the window Dukes of Hazzard-style. I thought my extended warranty was good through Oct. of this year, so I figured I would deal with it today.

Today I check and my warranty was up LAST October and the dealer wasn't willing to do anything on the cost of the repair except a few bucks and gave me a ballpark number of $350 to repair it.

Then, after hitting Left Hand Canyon yesterday for some good off-roading with a group of friends, I go out today and one of my 6-month-old Duratracs is flat. Re-inflated it to find the source of the leak is a sidewall puncture. Grrrr.

I got the door torn apart despite it not opening (that was a lot of fun), and a new metal lift plate has been ordered, so at least I won't be paying the stealership to do the repair. The tire, however, is a loss and will set me back a good $225+.

It's definitely a Monday.

Jamie

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I said some swear words at my Liberty.

Saturday the driver rear window suffered the well-known window lift plate death. Door wouldn't even open, so I had to pull my 2.5 year old daughter out through the window Dukes of Hazzard-style. I thought my extended warranty was good through Oct. of this year, so I figured I would deal with it today.

Today I check and my warranty was up LAST October and the dealer wasn't willing to do anything on the cost of the repair except a few bucks and gave me a ballpark number of $350 to repair it.

Then, after hitting Left Hand Canyon yesterday for some good off-roading with a group of friends, I go out today and one of my 6-month-old Duratracs is flat. Re-inflated it to find the source of the leak is a sidewall puncture. Grrrr.

I got the door torn apart despite it not opening (that was a lot of fun), and a new metal lift plate has been ordered, so at least I won't be paying the stealership to do the repair. The tire, however, is a loss and will set me back a good $225+.

It's definitely a Monday.

Jamie

fun times LOL NOT i hope that the day gets better for you

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good weekend!

Saturday My oldest and I installed roof rack and gas tank skid pan. We didn't get to the putting the Hellas on.
Sunday afternoon found that the cruise no longer worked, tracked down a broken vacuum line under the coolant tank on the fire wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts