What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what i thought but i replaced the stock speakers and wire so i out of ideas, i may rip it all apart this summer and keep fixing everything til it stops because its nothing major but it bugs the s*** out of me lol

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
made a run to the junk yard yesterday to pick up some parts that i left at checkout on saturday :banghead: :banghead:

but on the bright side they got a fresh un picked T&C van and i got me some parts from it :BANANA: :BANANA:

You must be registered for see images attach

the RB1 will be goin on the market sometime soon it did not have the nav disk with it but i know a few places where i may be able to download it. the uconnect stuff is goin to be wired up to the KJ as a temp install with the RB1 for testing then once i get it working with the RB1 i am going to plug in the REV dvd unit to see if it works with that.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attempted to plastidip my emblems. Failed miserably when I started pulling off it wouldn't cut off at the emblem it just kept on pulling :emotions122::emotions122::emotions122::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::flame:

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I power washed my engine and caused 6 misfire codes. Pulled all the coils off in like 2 min. Pulled all the NEW plugs out dried off everything add some dielectric grease and put back together. Engine is much happier now... Plus its all shiney

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
made a run to the junk yard yesterday to pick up some parts that i left at checkout on saturday :banghead: :banghead:

but on the bright side they got a fresh un picked T&C van and i got me some parts from it :BANANA: :BANANA:

You must be registered for see images attach

the RB1 will be goin on the market sometime soon it did not have the nav disk with it but i know a few places where i may be able to download it. the uconnect stuff is goin to be wired up to the KJ as a temp install with the RB1 for testing then once i get it working with the RB1 i am going to plug in the REV dvd unit to see if it works with that.
Nice pumkin colored shirt. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.