What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why that picture keeps coming up:thumbsdown:
BUT the fact remains that with extra weight on the tail gate ( when opening and shutting it will and does start sagging and wearing the hinges.
The short amount of time I had the 32 hanging on the gate I could tell the difference
Would never add even more weight or advice any one to do it

Because it's funny. And relevant.

Get a sense of humor man. It's all a joke. :icon_lol:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Admit it, tommudd...something else came up when you saw that pic again...:happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Because it's funny. And relevant.

Get a sense of humor man. It's all a joke. :icon_lol:

It was funny the first time after that just
Sense of humor,..........I do, everyday on Fakebook:happy175::happy175:

Its funny she is there, ok I get that, but when you have a niece that is that size and has issues with health problems , can't lose weight due to those issues it take the fun out of it

Last edited:

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leather seats
they need a good cleaning, and i will have to get the wiring harness from donar truck to hook up the heated seats.. (i removed the power seat from drive side)

You must be registered for see images

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was funny the first time after that just
Sense of humor,..........I do, everyday on Fakebook:happy175::happy175:

Its funny she is there, ok I get that, but when you have a niece that is that size and has issues with health problems , can't lose weight due to those issues it take the fun out of it

That's how one of my greatest friends, who was my Best Man at my wedding is. His weight is due to health and genetics.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats for losers and posers

Neither one of them, hot wife 20 years younger is all it takes :shrug::icon_lol:

True enough. If your young bride looks like that and you don't need the little blue diamond you're a better man than I!

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got most of my front end back together......
no just fill the transmission and get'r muddy

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the liberty, its just a cover........ the main part of the bumper is still there.....
all i have to do is attach the license place (stupid canadian laws for front plates)

i am only trimming part of the lower i guess inner fender. the fender does bolt to structural but i am going to have to weld it a bit higher... but i want more clearance on the tires.. and which will aid in a later added front winch bumper

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
on the liberty, its just a cover........ the main part of the bumper is still there.....
all i have to do is attach the license place (stupid canadian laws for front plates)

i am only trimming part of the lower i guess inner fender. the fender does bolt to structural but i am going to have to weld it a bit higher... but i want more clearance on the tires.. and which will aid in a later added front winch bumper

Running 32s, had a 33 mounted the other day and no trimming at all except where I trimmed for the ARB years ago
Done right , non needed in that area, will hit other places before they hit there

Last edited:

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I cut mine out. When I got into the accident, it got pushed back.

Edit: this is what I cut out. I dont recommend it unless your Jeep is considered totaled. The other side was completely smashed in and hitting the tire.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im doing it for the fun of it.. make the from look nicer (since it looks like shit without the bumper cover on, and when i make my winch bumber it will look way nicer
its on 31's right now..
bumper cover was messed up (only thing hold on was one screw and one or two plastic push clips)

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to a sound competotion, and kicked some ass...with a pair of 8's.

You must be registered for see images attach

Played with the port a little to see what got louder.

Gained around 3db over the old box, which would be equivalent to adding another 1200w. Nothing like seeing a guy's face when he realizes a pair of 8's muted his 2 kicker 12's

Sent from my G870a on 38's