What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually have to do a coin toss with Jen to see who's driving the Rig!

Every once in a while I let my wife drive the Jeep, usually because I've had too much to drink. It always feels weird to sit in the passenger seat.

My Jeep has started sounding like an old school bus when I pull up to stop signs. Today I checked/cleaned my rear brakes and added brake quiet to the pads on both sides. Hopefully the rear brake squeal will be gone.

Also found loose lug bolts on my rear right wheel!!! :Insane: Re-checked all 4 wheels just to be doubly sure I'm driving safely.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually have to do a coin toss with Jen to see who's driving the Rig!

I'm lucky on that one, my gf prefer to driver her focus 2011 so the only time she drive the jeep is when I can't. Like tonight my head was about to explode so it's better to let a women drive :p
But trust me, even with a terrible headache, on the wood, I am the only one who drive.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I'm only 23, still lot's of time before buying an old junk to teach my kids to drive :p one sure thing they wont do it in my libby or my next coming pick up truck in few years :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day today. Changed the oil/filter and PCV in "the pig" today. Running out of daylight and still need to do my 5 tire rotation, but it interfered with a Yuengling.....:smokin:

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day today. Changed the oil/filter and PCV in "the pig" today. Running out of daylight and still need to do my 5 tire rotation, but it interfered with a Yuengling.....:smokin:

Dave

Dave, good to see your priorities are straight! :party52:

Bob

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only downfall of living in New England....you can't get Yuengling here anywhere! It ***** pretty bad. Although, I do think some of the best craft beers in the country come out of NE, and I used to work right down the street from the Harpoon Brewery and get fresh growlers all the time. Still, every time I travel south, I bring back at least a 12 of Yuengling.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, over here almost every pub make his own beer. I don't like beer so it dosen't really matter but some of them make their own Rhum or other shit like that and trust me, there is few place where you can't get out once you're in. Just to good.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a hand pump and 2 quarts of 85w140 gear oil. Planning to do my front differential when I have some time off over Thanksgiving. Rear was done about 5k miles ago. Going to change out the spark plugs at that time as well.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a hand pump and 2 quarts of 85w140 gear oil. Planning to do my front differential when I have some time off over Thanksgiving. Rear was done about 5k miles ago. Going to change out the spark plugs at that time as well.

Is it recommended to use a pump for the front diff or does it just make it easier? Last time I did it I just ran a rubber tube straight up above the engine and poured oil into the tube though a funnel...basically a gravity feed, until it overflowed from the fill hole...seemed to work alright.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it recommended to use a pump for the front diff or does it just make it easier? Last time I did it I just ran a rubber tube straight up above the engine and poured oil into the tube though a funnel...basically a gravity feed, until it overflowed from the fill hole...seemed to work alright.

I did something similar to that, I ran a rubber hose from the bottle and into the fill hole while laying in front of the jeep. However thats when I didn't have a front engine skid... So I might have to use your idea or take the skid off..

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got this coming my way now what jeep should i put it on hummmm

You must be registered for see images attach