What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must have been some face. Want to come over and stare at the bolt on my serpentine belt tensioner? :blah: :icon_lol:

You still haven't gotten it off?

Come over here. If I can't get it, my husband will.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still thinking of getting one of those CB's with all the controls on the handset, simply because I can't stand an of the mounting options otherwise for a standard unit.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OK how many have " green" KJs??
Never remember seeing that many really and I have one in the driveway.
Hate the color, I like black, red or white pretty much when it comes to anything 2 or 4 wheels.
But seems like I found a good deal
One owner, 81,000 mile 2003 Sport, clean underneath, no rust at all anywhere on the body
no dings/ dents/ rock chips
You must be registered for see images attach

Thinking small lift, 2 inches or so, Moabs, 255-70s
My son likes it a lot, tight on the road, no rattles etc very quiet

Last edited:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Throw a blown CRD in there, lose the keys and title, drop the price and I'd be very interested. Trade you a blue one for it.

Took pieces off the blue one today. Blown turbo hose. Hoses and turbo slobbered in oil. Turbo seems good. Signs that it might have had a new timing belt at some time. Nasty crude oil being drained overnight. Serpentine tensioner gave me a crooked look. I pulled the shovel and slammed the hood! Looks like another job for mightybeet.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom, never seen a green one. I LIKE it! Be a great candidate for camo, or even better a camo wrap.

Bob

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My husband's cousin has a green '07 on the other side of town.

And there are some green ones that pass every day, but mostly they're silver or navy blue.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My husband's cousin has a green '07 on the other side of town.

And there are some green ones that pass every day, but mostly they're silver or navy blue.

They must of made a boat load of blue and silver ones since thats what you seem to see the most. I have owned over 100 vehicles and never have had a silver anything, never will ( sorry to those that like silver) :icon_lol:Blues the same way, this one if I buy it will be a huge departure from my normal colors. But for 5000 out the door taxes etc included can't beat the price really

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks very clean Tom! I have seen only a couple of green ones here before, rare.
Looks like a good candidate for some front factory fog lights too! Got any of those kicking around?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks very clean Tom! I have seen only a couple of green ones here before, rare.
Looks like a good candidate for some front factory fog lights too! Got any of those kicking around?

I have one set of used, 3 sets of New Old Stock fogs floating around somewhere here, don't have the switch though :thumbsdown::shrug:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well now,its mine,

went back with some things I wanted done and they knocked another 400 off. They wanted 6991, but messed up on the ad and I saw it at 4991. Printed the ad took it in, and got oh no its 6991. Showed them the ad and said I'll give you 4995 all taxes etc.
Finally agreed to that but didn't sign until I drove it etc.
So went back today with my list, walked out paying 4595. all taxes etc. and I bought as is
Have to take them a check back in a little while and pick it up
NOW where the heck to come up with 4590, I have 5 in my pocket :emotions34::gr_grin:
Add it to these two

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! In the past, I have been able to turn a blind eye to a less desirable color when the deal is just too good to pass up. A couple of years ago I helped my daughter find an XJ Cherokee. Had NO rust, low miles, mechanically sound, and a cheap price. But the damn thing was green....the last color I'd go out looking for. So of course, we bought it, despite the green.