What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, glad you were able to drive away. Could have been a whole bunch worse.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low gas prices mean less money for me since I work in the oilfield. Let's hope it goes back up!!!

Oh come on bruce. They dont adjust your pay due to cost per barrel. Do they? Cheaper gas means more consumption in my case. When gas is nearing $4 i dont want to go anywhere i cant walk to. If it was $2 i wouldnt leave my jeep. Just drive all day everywhere with the a/c on:happy175:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
$ 1.99/gal and may drop again soon...
Want our gas prices? I do fill with 94 (non ethanol ) here. Jeep like it.:gr_grin:
Does not make sense to drive the 125KM return with border line ups to go get gas alone.
Oh well off to work I go...to afford fuel ++ :icon_lol:
53430[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Chevron%2094%20Ocatane%20Pricing.jpg
    Chevron%2094%20Ocatane%20Pricing.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you got to make six figures just to support your jeeps gas addiction

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want our gas prices? I do fill with 94 (non ethanol ) here. Jeep like it.:gr_grin:
Does not make sense to drive the 125KM return with border line ups to go get gas alone.
Oh well off to work I go...to afford fuel ++ :icon_lol:
53432[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Terrible high prices TC...............I know fuel is expensive up there but I thought the big tax went to your health care?

Dave

Attachments

• Chevron%2094%20Ocatane%20Pricing.jpg
    Chevron%2094%20Ocatane%20Pricing.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at least he can get some of the better and exotic jungle juices. what I wouldn't give for this country to give up with the horrendous boondoggle that ethanol is.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sota, that statement makes it obvious you, or your closely related kinfolk, neither one own a few 100 acres of Kansas/Nebraska/etc corn land.:gr_grin:

Bob

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh come on bruce. They dont adjust your pay due to cost per barrel. Do they? Cheaper gas means more consumption in my case. When gas is nearing $4 i dont want to go anywhere i cant walk to. If it was $2 i wouldnt leave my jeep. Just drive all day everywhere with the a/c on:happy175:

Seriously though, When gas was over $4 in the DC area my commute was way better than it is now. Took me 2:15 to go the 40 miles to work today. Sometimes when I'm sitting in that ******* parade I long for the higher prices. :gr_grin:

edit: Looks like I got auto-censored. Guess you have to use them there fancy words on this forum.

Last edited:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran across a JP 18 Replica while driving home, told the man I loved his replica and to look at my front plate. He got a thrill out of it.

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it a bit stuck in the backwoods around Munising Mi. Had to call a towing company to come get me out. Bad planning and overconfidence on my part, and a fairly expensive but well learned lesson. The little tracked machine that pulled me out was pretty cool. Guy who pulled me out said a Ford on 35s got stuck in the same spot a few days previous, Sadly, the internet is too slow for picture uploads here, and my tablet can't edit the dashcam video. I'll post those later.

Thankfully, other than a lightened wallet, no damage was done and we drove the Jeep out of the woods.

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check pure-gas.org they show a map with stations that offer ethanol free gas.

Yes, often around airports or docks for boats.
Since I switched to ethanol free my mower and other small engine stuff runs way better.

Members online

No members online now.