What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went wheeling with friends. I'm simply amazed at what my Jeep can do with just some basic tires and an OME suspension! Tons of fun. Got stuck once... got out with the help of good friends (quick hood push to back out) and thankfully didn't need a tow.

Learned I need tow points front AND rear before I go out next time... parts are on order! Maybe that rear sway bar needs to go too.

NEVER wheel alone.

Last edited:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought a set of ngk iridium ix plugs (zfr6fix-11), will be changing plugs today or tomorrow

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been running ngk single coppers for the last 30k miles, now that i do nothing but city driving in moderate to heavy traffic fouling of the plugs is a bit more of a concern, iridium holds up better over time, i know that the copper plugs are better incertain respects, and on previous cars ive ran plain single electrode copper plugs and gotten great results but i figured id give them a try in the kj and see what it does.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picking it up from the dealer in a bit.
lift plate was replaced under warranty.
couldn't convince them to do all 4 though.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been running ngk single coppers for the last 30k miles, now that i do nothing but city driving in moderate to heavy traffic fouling of the plugs is a bit more of a concern, iridium holds up better over time, i know that the copper plugs are better incertain respects, and on previous cars ive ran plain single electrode copper plugs and gotten great results but i figured id give them a try in the kj and see what it does.
They will do nothing and will most likely cause other issues.Stick with the copper core plugs and change every 30k.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all 5 tires rotated & had shop replace the rear lower control arm bushings at the frame end (others replaced earlier.) Rides even more solid now.

Bob

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my HS-18 a/c clutch and coil. I will have a/c this weekend Yahoo.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found something for it on ebay will post pics when i get it one day next week i hope monday or tuesday
You must be registered for see images attach

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the front windows tinted to match the rear factory tint and wiped down exterior trim with Mother's Back-to-Black.

Plan to have a full OME lift and new 245/75/16 Duratracs within 2 weeks.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a new radiator! Not crazy about needing one, but Mr. Darcy is getting tired of sitting in the driveway and I think he's upset I've been driving around in my boss's TJ.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fabricated a rear cargo rack using the guide by timmyb457 in the DIY forum. Even wrapped it in gray carpet to match the interior of my 05 KJ Renegade.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I blacked out my wheels, polished my nuts, and cleaned my muddy engine....and a preview for Monday...new u-joints!

You must be registered for see images

battersby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New filter and a.t.f fluid. Flushed both rears new oil. Replaced the tranfore case oil. Cleaned the k&n air filter.changed the engin oil.