What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You actually going to drive around looking like that??

Hey I may need a set of roof rails for a couple of weeks know of any??:icon_twisted:

Well if I would have known that.......:deal::893Chainsaw-Smilie-:sawzall:(lol)

Last edited:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded my KJ last night for a JK. can't beleive I actually did it but after weighing some personal things it just made more sense for me. Plus I've wanted a Wrangler since I was in high school but when I got the Liberty I wasn't in a good place financialy to spend that much with my divorce going on and all. Hopefully I don't see to much hate for going with a Wrangler lol

Looks like the modifying starts all over from scratch now though. it's a 2010 with 20k miles and 1 previous owner.

Hopefully I'm still welcome around here. The Liberty was my first Jeep I ever owned and my first introduction in to a 4x4 vehicle. Learned a lot from many of you on here. Would be my pleasure to be able to stay a part of the community.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice JK. You can certainly stay and hope you do.

Dave

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded my KJ last night for a JK. can't beleive I actually did it but after weighing some personal things it just made more sense for me. Plus I've wanted a Wrangler since I was in high school but when I got the Liberty I wasn't in a good place financialy to spend that much with my divorce going on and all. Hopefully I don't see to much hate for going with a Wrangler lol

Hedsic who? :gr_grin:
Congrats, at least it's still a Jeep! Did you trade it in with the aftermarket bumper and winch?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hedsic who? :gr_grin:
Congrats, at least it's still a Jeep! Did you trade it in with the aftermarket bumper and winch?

I did yeah, I wanted to keep the winch but they said that they actually included it and noticed it was new so marked an extra $500 on for it.. All together I got a bit over $5,000 trade in on the KJ at 103k miles. I was really hoping for nothing less than 6 though and when I haggled that, instead they brought the Wrangler down another 1600.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parked it for a couple days (hopefully.)
Got the Shadow back on the road so I can pack miles on it instead.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad not bad at all, nice JK you got there.

Threw the Serp Belt on after work so now its time to relax and drive a while.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did rear brakes. Rotors, Pads, and parking brake shoes.

...but the parking brake still doesn't work that well!!! :shrug: :thumbsdown: :icon_mad: :mad3: :mad:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Rock Lizard Gecko basket rack and a Jeepin by Al Tri-link extension.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks like the modifying starts all over from scratch now though. it's a 2010 with 20k miles and 1 previous owner.

Hopefully I'm still welcome around here. The Liberty was my first Jeep I ever owned and my first introduction in to a 4x4 vehicle. Learned a lot from many of you on here. Would be my pleasure to be able to stay a part of the community.

I have the "trade for a wrangler fever myself"....

lothars

Reaction score
try to remove the dash,because my blend doors are broken ,i have a 2010 jeep liberty sport on winter the floor are very cold,no air on the floor,the dealer find the blend doors are broken,i check and is true,if they fix my jeep parts and labor $625.00,they need 4 hours,too expensive

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try to remove the dash,because my blend doors are broken ,i have a 2010 jeep liberty sport on winter the floor are very cold,no air on the floor,the dealer find the blend doors are broken,i check and is true,if they fix my jeep parts and labor $625.00,they need 4 hours,too expensive
That's pretty cheap since the dash has to be removed and the AC evac'd.

Try it yourself and you will see $625 is a bargain.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Even though it may be summer, I am getting to stuff to prep the KJ for winter Lol.
50087[/ATTACH]"]

Probably in the next week or so got to get the KJ back up on lift and have the Teflon Undercoat paint work done again. Surprising how stuff rusts up over the years...
I have to look at bills also, I think I am also close to the 5 years again for a dealer coolant flush.
Today I saved the muddy under hood liner from being tossed and began painting some front suspension You can see how well it is starting to look again.
Link: http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f224/hood-liner-cleaning-56359/
I am doing as much as I can on my free time to get it back into shape again before fall hits.

Attachments

• KJMountainFields.jpg
    KJMountainFields.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0