What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivantate

Reaction score
Had a laydown underneath it to see where the oil leak is coming from.
Looks like trans pan. It has a gasket fitted. Guess I will have to get it off and RTV it back on.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throttle Position Sensor will be replaced tomorrow along with the front right ABS Sensor which has officially died, hopefully the wireless system will cooperate long enough to reflash the speedo tomorrow as well.

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, I realized that leaving my windows cracked a bit while out camping with my kids downwind and close to the campfire was a bad idea! Man...gotta air this thing out and do some scrubbing! But...we had fun! :)
You must be registered for see images attach

jomrfixit

Reaction score
replaced valve guide seals!!! now it wont start!! Now if i could just remember where that "special" spot is on the shop wall where i'm supposed to bang my head???

shaun.h

Reaction score
Added some lights. Nothing fancy but for the amount I'll use them they'll get the job done.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TPS replaced, front right ABS Sensor replaced, speedo calibrated now seems to be more accurate. Throttle response is way better, idle is way better in tune, engine seems even quieter now. I have the old throttle body on my desk, behind the throttle plate it was scarred heavily and rough; the throttle plate didn't even want to close completely either. Hopefully aside the muffler which I'll do closer to January thats it aside the usual oil changes.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed my Roof Rails!

You must be registered for see images

And glad that I did! There was some paint cracking under the rear rail feet. All repaired and painted now.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may possibly no longer have a Liberty after tonight(I'm still on the fence and not sure if I will actually pull the trigger and do it). I was going to look at vehicles Saturday but got a call on a Wrangler I like a lot and to come down to the dealership to look at it tonight. Not sure if that counts as doing something to a Jeep. Would be nice to have low miles and a warranty though.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I may possibly no longer have a Liberty after tonight(I'm still on the fence and not sure if I will actually pull the trigger and do it). I was going to look at vehicles Saturday but got a call on a Wrangler I like a lot and to come down to the dealership to look at it tonight. Not sure if that counts as doing something to a Jeep. Would be nice to have low miles and a warranty though.

WHAT??????????????
no no no
Can't do it !!

:gr_grin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Removed my Roof Rails!

You must be registered for see images

And glad that I did! There was some paint cracking under the rear rail feet. All repaired and painted now.

You actually going to drive around looking like that?? :shrug::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Hey I may need a set of roof rails for a couple of weeks know of any??:icon_twisted:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You spent a lot of time making this one yours already :\ If it's paid off I would keep this. Unless you REALLY want a Wrangler and don't mind a car payment (that is if you need to make payments).