What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rasfetch

Reaction score

Cheap and easy fix. If you can hear the motor, you don’t need a whole regulator. Just tear it down first so you know which part to buy as there are two different ones- early and late KJs
I appreciate the advice. I listened for the motor noise, and I couldn't hear anything, so I purchased a whole new unit. I checked when my KJ was built, and it was built with the later model of regulator.

I love following your build, and I'm gonna use your cheap cross bar and roof rack idea!

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Lost is very much alive....but a fair amount of KJs no longer are still alive!

WWdiesel is very active there....knows his Electronics very well....almost as good as me LOL!;)
Good to know. I'm mostly on mobile when KJing LOST doesnt display well either, which is what led me here originally.LOL

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Received my 80mm/3"5/23nds hole saw at the house just a bit ago...and the weather is gonna be in the 50s. Time to start the snorkel install!

Done a ton of research on the install of this particular product deep in the Poland and Czechia part of the interwebs. While functionally the same as the ARB safari snorkel, the Elephant x Mudmaster.pl actually has a much simpler, significantly easier install relatively speaking. "How to" to follow in the appropriate heading as soon as I can b.low out of work.

Sadly, as has become the norm, other critical parts for other projects still have not arrived.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made a Jeepy Do list:

Jeep Maintenance Items

• Keep an eye on radiator coolant
  • Install new serpentine belt (and tensioner?)
  • Lubricate upper and lower ball joints
  • Rotate tires
  • Oil change (Blackstone analysis?)
  • Repaint new gas tank hanger
  • Clean up new fuel pump
  • Install new fuel pump & gas tank hanger (shove outboard to eliminate drive shaft contact)
  • Install Asfir gas tank skid plate
  • Replace parking brake handle assembly
  • Replace rear CV on front drive shaft

Listed in roughly the order I’ll be tackling them. I could use some nice weather…

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still having HVAC freeze up. need to remember to put the proctoscope in the back to use the next time.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Made a Jeepy Do list:

Jeep Maintenance Items

• Keep an eye on radiator coolant
  • Install new serpentine belt (and tensioner?)
  • Lubricate upper and lower ball joints
  • Rotate tires
  • Oil change (Blackstone analysis?)
  • Repaint new gas tank hanger
  • Clean up new fuel pump
  • Install new fuel pump & gas tank hanger (shove outboard to eliminate drive shaft contact)
  • Install Asfir gas tank skid plate
  • Replace parking brake handle assembly
  • Replace rear CV on front drive shaft

Listed in roughly the order I’ll be tackling them. I could use some nice weather…
No chance of weather. I'm sending a nasty storm of the wet heavy stuff to all rinse in the east. ;)