What are you paying for gas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good grief! I went out after work to go do a few errands, and since I filled up at 6:00 last night, the gas price fairy apparently paid a visit here....we're now at $2.19, $2.30, and $2.42. Eep! And to think I used to put only premium in my car! Not anymore! I'm sending Chaz a big e-bandaid...that's gotta hurt! Looks like I'll be in that boat soon! Can't figure out why there's such a weird price difference between the grades though lately....anyone else notice that? I'm a Mobil gal myself, and they're usually just a 10 cent difference...hmmmm.....anywho....

chaz0_man0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish it was $2.19... My tank is down to 1/8 a tank... I don't think I can milk it another day! [-o< Thanks for you bandaid but I think I need stitches...

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chaz0_man0 said:
No not 3.34... YET!!!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I realize you were joking about the three plus dollar a gallon price, but man that is still high...I feel for ya.

Makes me want to do this..... drunk.gif \:D/

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bahh gas is still cheap. it may seem high but when its adjusted to inflation it was higher in the 80s. Hell, I wouldn't mind it if gas was $3 a gallon (not that its going to get that high), not going to hurt me much. If you make really low wages then you should have a more fuel effiecient car in the first place. People don't realize that gas prices have been relatively static throughout the 90s and into the first part of the 2000s, its only going to get worse.

chaz0_man0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh, I wasn't buying gas in the 80s... lol3.gif I was born in 80! Its fun to bitch about gas.

Yep, gas prices are going to keep going up... China and Asia are starting to ramp up their economies. That means they need a ton more resources. Its only a matter of time before "we the people" (flag) will become sick of it and create something different. We brought the automobile to the masses so we can defiantly recreate it. We don't need to use less we just need to create something different. This will take time we will just suffer through.

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well inventories of gasoline are up so thats good news
also, the price of crude has been dropping the past couple days...we'll see if that hold outs. if we can get the price below $50 a barrel again then we will get some relief. Let supply and demand do its work, thats the beauty of free market. We are all suffering, but at least its in a great truck.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back down to $2.15 a gallon here....at least it is a step in the right direction.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw $2.09 today... and dang I had just filled up the KJ at $2.21 last Saturday.