What are you paying for gas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I though she wouldn't really need 1st either, so I tried starting in 2nd a few times, but it didn't work out so well. I guess she needs that little bit of oomph from 1st to get rolling. It takes a few seconds to get going from second, but once she does she flies!

I'm working on getting a tow package installed, too, so I can run covert operations to steal the BF's boat over the summer....lol. I'll let you know how the towing goes!

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! I was driving by our local gas station today...and I had to look twice at the sign....
$1.95!!!! \:D/

We have a Wal-Mart and a Brookshires right beside each other and they are going into a GAS WAR....too bad I am getting a CRD..neither one carries diesel! IF IT EVER GETS HERE, I will have to find the cheapest diesel!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw $1.98 today. I didn't really need a lot, but I could help myself so I topped off, lol.

melted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pump prices at the Fort Collins farmer's co-op:
85 Gasoline - $2.249
91 Gasoline - $2.349
#2 Diesel - $2.340
B20 Diesel - $2.400

Down a nickel from my last buy.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2.19 here to day, down 5 cents since last week. Libby's gettin better gas mileage now, too. Up to 16.4! Woohoo!

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The WM price of $1.95 is before you use their card...so with the card it goes down to $1.92! I just wish it would stay this cheap and then go down some more! \:D/

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still $2.07 here, but I was out of town the other day and pumped some that was $1.92 \:D/

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad the libby isn't E85 compatible. Here in illinois E85 is around 1.60 a gallon.