"WesWay" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without even pounding them?!

That's right,didn't have to pound the pinch welds down - front is currently sitting at 19 3/4 inches from center of hub to fender flare. There is just some minor rubbing on the front of the inner fender wells, only at full lock though.
You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
3/4 of inch or less than stock height, take it off road a little with those and I bet it rubs a lot

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3/4 of inch or less than stock height, take it off road a little with those and I bet it rubs a lot

I bet your right,I just put the 245's on to see how well they would fit.Under normal driving conditions they are fine and looked great.But I had to put my stock tires back on because my wife wanted her 245's back.

holmadik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about this lift as an option for not ready for the OME lift, was think of doing the west way and replacing the factory coils with brand new oem ones, i want to run 245/70 kumho road venture kl 78 at tires or do you think they wouldnt rub without the news coils? and would this lift hold up with a new winch bumper? i kinda want the bumper and winch before the OME lift.

AKjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the westway lift just got a question. Could we also run the conduit nuts on the clevis or is it not necessary?

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I am interested in the westway lift just got a question. Could we also run the conduit nuts on the clevis or is it not necessary?

You can't use conduit nuts on factory struts they don't have a lip to catch the rings like aftermarkets do. I never used them even when I went to OME's

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question? I have a 2012 KK and I got a 2.5" Daystar spacer kit from a friend off his 2003 it has 17k mi. on the kit. I chekd the part #'s and the only diffrence is the rear spacers. Can I install the front portion of the Daystar kit and use the WesWay iso plates for the rear?.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question? I have a 2012 KK and I got a 2.5" Daystar spacer kit from a friend off his 2003 it has 17k mi. on the kit. I chekd the part #'s and the only diffrence is the rear spacers. Can I install the front portion of the Daystar kit and use the WesWay iso plates for the rear?.

Yes the front suspension on the front is the same.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea sure but you would need several iso pads to make it even.....shhh don't tell anyone but I've used untreated plywood as iso pads. Had them for 4 years painted them black with good paint.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I understand that. My question is can I use the Wesway in the rear and the daystar in the front

You'd have to make up 2.5 inches to make it even
almost impossible with just isos since you'd need 7 or 8 at least