Vibrations with Front Driveshaft Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm out of the country and my wife tells me the rear joint on the front driveshaft went bad. Ordered the replacement joint and she took it to a local 4x4 shop to have it replaced. On the drive home there was a vibration at highway speeds so she took it back. Now they said the front joint was bad too and needed replaced. Ordered the front joint and had them install it. Vibration still there. At this point I ordered a whole new driveshaft and had it installed. Vibration is still there at highway speeds. Once driveshaft is removed the vibs go away so I know that is where the problem is. Anyone got any idea wtf is going on here? At this point I'm thinking about ordering an aftermarket shaft...

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you spend any more money I would get the simple things checked. Check the tire balance, alignment and make sure there isn't any okay in the front end like ball joints control arms etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online