Verify my lift part list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbomb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to ask him again, was just talking about them the other day ( well couple of weeks ago)

Cool. Yea they also don't reply to emails which doesn't give me any incentive to buy from them...

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. Yea they also don't reply to emails which doesn't give me any incentive to buy from them...
Most times they are right on top of the emails, but he's been trying to finish up that huge KK lift with 37s

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard back from JBA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't get the 132Ls anyhow anymore so it's either Bilstein extended shocks or if you find another brand then that's your only options really

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't get the 132Ls anyhow anymore so it's either Bilstein extended shocks or if you find another brand then that's your only options really
Did ome discontinue the 132Ls?!

Cheyne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is everyone using now that it appears that the 132L are out of stock if wanting OME? The 60069 seems by some to appear that they are not as long.

Bilstein or Ironman?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What is everyone using now that it appears that the 132L are out of stock if wanting OME? The 60069 seems by some to appear that they are not as long.

Bilstein or Ironman?

For now Bilstein only
The OME 132Ls are gone
The Longer Ironman are no longer available
So back to the Bilstein for the ones for a 99-04 Dodge dakota

Still wish I would of bought about 300 pairs ( or more ) of the Rancho RSX 17004s before they discontinued them
OR
even 300 pairs of the OME 132Ls :Insane::icon_razz::happy175: