Trim Packer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah tom has the template he made a 3/8" one.. he will probably mail it to you if you ask nicely.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
ahhh yes I just found 4 letters with drawings that I thought I mailed out and they fell under the seat. :(:(have to get them sent out tomorrow:rolleyes:

Do they look like this? Shown a 1/4 inch thick like Rustys sell and then a 3/8 inch thick like RRO sells
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TommyT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom, one of those letters was probably for me as I sent you a pm some time ago! Thanks!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, one of those letters was probably for me as I sent you a pm some time ago! Thanks!

I think it was??? Sorry :eek:I was mailing out a bunch of letters and some other Jeep parts that day, and LOST part of them

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tom,

i sent you a pm with my info....i cant wait to make me some!!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good Lord , going to have to start charging for these just to pay the postage! Have like 10 to send out thats beer money!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Could you post the plans/technical drawing as a 1 to 1 scale PDF and have it turned into a sticky?

Just an idea.

Ry'

I am not that much into computers and all that crap. Thers a post over on LOST that showed it as a PDF though , from my plans

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not that much into computers and all that crap. Thers a post over on LOST that showed it as a PDF though , from my plans

are you talking about this one??

i have been trying today to adjust it to 1:1 scale but cant, wheres the PFD one? http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=46340

Tom, you dont have to send mine out, i can get it to 1:1 by the MKs at work but have to wait until next week!!!

oh yea will the HDPE really work?? i have some and its easy to work with....

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if the HDPE will work or not, will be trying it here in a few days though, yes its coming apart for the 39th time for more testing:D