Trans Problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since about two weeks ago, whenever I hit about 25 MPH I get insane vibration throughout the entire Jeep- mirrors, radio, etc shaking
No jerking or pulling, just loud and rough vibration through the floor and everywhere else
It only happens on acceleration and continues up over 60
It also seems that the first drive of the day is bad and also if I start/stop in a short time frame it’s bad
Is this her time? Is she a goner? IF that is the case, I don’t know what I’ll do..
Haven’t had a chance to check the Trans fluid recently as I’ve been working a lot

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check u joints, front drive shaft cv's, front axle cv's especially right inner, and of course fluids. It only takes a minute to check fluid you just have to remember to do it when warm. There's lots of things that can cause vibration that just wear out that are not the transmission. I'm sure I missed something on my short list, but someone else will help I'm sure.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you running the trilink extension on your rear uca? if not get one, going with pinion angle. Its that or ujoints and i would check those first.

If put some air in your airlift bags to raise up and see if it gets worse.

Last edited: