Tractor supply deal of the day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few weeks ago I was in tractor supply and they had a Warn galvanized receiver shackle kit for 36.98, which are normally 45 plus shipping at most sites. I thought it was a good deal but I passed it up, today I poked my head in there and I saw it was 30, I figured I'd get it. Turns out it was 50% of the clearance price! I got it for 16 bucks! It'll be a nice replacement for the non galvanized one I have on my front receiver. Thought I'd share!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Warn shackle and receiver bar.......But I am curious if they have the same deal by me. I will check it out anyway. I'm curious.

Dave

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i piked up my reciever Hook for $10 at harbor freight. i was pleased.

I have one of those as well, I painted it with bed lining and keep it in my truck bag, most people dont really carry them, and the hitch pin is ok, but pins bend, and I dont want a bent pin, so I those this on their end, use my strap, and drive them out!