Torn up seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacAndrew93

Reaction score
I have a 2005 jeep Liberty, the seats in it are in pretty bad shape. It's like that fake grey leather they came out with. Is there an out of market alternative that would be better or is it best to just replace them with the stock one's again? If so pricing?

Thanks for the input

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
If the seat foam is still good, many would opt for a good pair of seat covers and call it a day.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the bottom cushion redone with new "leather" from Jeep and new foam for $90 for the driver's side.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for seat covers got caltrend neosupreme off ebay for $100 both front seats

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the bottom cushion redone with new "leather" from Jeep and new foam for $90 for the driver's side.

Seriously???????

I'd love the replace the seat bottoms on my new/old replacements. Backs are fine but the bottoms have have some bad wear in a couple of places.

How did you order them?

Bob

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the guy got the leather...it was some 86 year old guy that just does upholstery from his house. He had a huge sample book and brought it out and found the match in the Jeep section, it is the exact one used from the factory.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the guy got the leather...it was some 86 year old guy that just does upholstery from his house. He had a huge sample book and brought it out and found the match in the Jeep section, it is the exact one used from the factory.

Dang - can you clone him and send him this way...? :happy175: