This site saved me nearly $1000 today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djta11

Reaction score
I've been lurking around on here even before I had a KJ. This site is one of the main reasons I chose to get one. I loved how with a little elbow grease I could "upgrade" it and the biggest factor is that I'm actually able to work on it. I traded an Audi A4 for my KJ and there were very few things that I could actually do to that car that didn't require specialty tools, diagnostic equipment and more time than money. And money. I love how I'm able to work on the KJ myself and save some money and have a great time too.

In the past year, all with the help of this website, I've installed a Flowmaster 44, EVIC and of course done the basic maintenance. I've even done a few things that aren't on here that I'm considering making a 'how-to" :)

Today, I changed my engine and rear differential oil (front is tomorrow), recharged my K&N air filter, rotated my tires, changed the license plate bulb, replaced my serpentine belt and cleaned my throttle body. All after a Seafoam treatment about 150 miles ago.

I was able to all of this for less than $90 and it's all thanks to you guys and this incredible resource.

I just wanted to thank no one in particular but all of you. I've learned quite a bit from here and enjoyed myself too!

Thanks again, guys and gals!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad we could help, just PM me and I'll send you the name and address to send the check for $500 to!! :signs8:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about he sends the site owners $10 for usage of the site? :D

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!

Being new here, it's great to see how well the members are with helping each other. I've already spent a couple hours, just searching random things on this forum and found answers to many of my questions.

It irks me when someone posts a problem, but never replies with the solution or end results.

Kudos to everyone!

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this site did for us was help us spend far too much money on mod's for our Rig!:D

Agreed! I've been getting the itch to buy some stuff, but probably not for another year or until extended warranty runs up. :badger_1: