Any liberty owners near me? Looking for jeep friends lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Libertard2k6

Reaction score
Hey guys I live in the Camby/Decatur area near Indianapolis Indiana, I’m looking for friends that I can hang out with and learn more about how to work on my liberty, I know basic mechanical skills and I’m not afraid to tackle bigger jobs as long as I have someone around for help and guidance, just had a baby so time and money are tight lol, but it would definitely be nice to have someone to hangout with sometimes when I do have a little free time

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad I'm not still up in Northwest Ohio.( west of Toledo )
Used to have monthly M&Gs/ wrench fests then some off roading
some lasted all weekend long with folks coming in from Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky etc
Taught/ helped many with everything from basic repairs to doing full lifts etc
Those were good old days
still get along with all of them

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Idaho the bro trucks and Wrangler Mall crawlers reign Supreme. There's lots of Liberties, but they're almost all saggy driven by fat girls and grandma's. There are legit offroad vehicles around, but I think I've seen only one other Liberty that was a decent build.

Libertard2k6

Reaction score
Here in Idaho the bro trucks and Wrangler Mall crawlers reign Supreme. There's lots of Liberties, but they're almost all saggy driven by fat girls and grandma's. There are legit offroad vehicles around, but I think I've seen only one other Liberty that was a decent build.
I just moved back up here from Tampa, it’s the same thing there, bro trucks and wrangler mall crawlers all day

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad I'm not still up in Northwest Ohio.( west of Toledo )
Used to have monthly M&Gs/ wrench fests then some off roading
some lasted all weekend long with folks coming in from Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky etc
Taught/ helped many with everything from basic repairs to doing full lifts etc
Those were good old days
still get along with all of them

Those were the good days. Its kinda wild how quickly the Liberty crowd came and went. Several good offroad trips here in Ky with Liberty owners, glad I got to do it.