Thinking about getting a Lift…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I’m thinking about getting a lift to improve my KJs capabilities in the snow and off-road. Plus it would be cool to say I have one.

Just wondering what kind of a lift you guys would recommend? What would the cost be? Also where can I go to get one done? I don’t want to do this on my own.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME would be your best bet,about $700 all said and done,don't forget to extend the rear brake lines(new ones or lowering brackets).

Being only 2wd should take less then 2 hours easy to install,just do it yourself as it will let you know what is going on and how to fix it if something breaks.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus frontend alignment a set of good new tires and bump stops with the lift Tjkj says you will have over a $1100.00 plan on $1200.00 to $1400.00 but O so worth it.
Tip is to Shop for prices and DYI flebay old parts if you can not going to get much for them but will help a little.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online