Theoretical question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my are I crawl up Rocky mountain trails I have no business being on with a crew of trucks and I go first [emoji106]

This was before my lift was 3.75

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

Awesome.

Dave

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I test drove a 2016 2 weeks ago and I told the guy mine was waaay better he couldnt believe it hahah, he was a total suit, lmao

What did you like better about the KJ?

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you like better about the KJ?
Well I do have 4:10 gears and I know how mine shifts, so off the start I have great low end, they tried to sell me the shop test driver and maybe the fluid levels weren't perfect or something but I didn't like the way it shifted, first gear was too deep, kind of laggy feel, nice that it was all new and shiny though

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving home from Work today, I saw a pretty sweet Cherokee... Had big 33 or so mudders and the body was pretty much the same color as mine.. Looked nice!

Anybody build one of these? Seems pretty straight forward hey? What's a good quality lift for the purpose of running up to 35 inch tires? I suppose you'd need 4.88 gears?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Driving home from Work today, I saw a pretty sweet Cherokee... Had big 33 or so mudders and the body was pretty much the same color as mine.. Looked nice!

Anybody build one of these? Seems pretty straight forward hey? What's a good quality lift for the purpose of running up to 35 inch tires? I suppose you'd need 4.88 gears?

I built 3 XJs over the years 2 with 4 inch lifts and one with 6 inch
Ran 35s on the 6 inch , other two 33s
Good lift for them costs as much as a good lift for a KJ or little more.