The Little Things

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a great photo! Go Liberty! What is the trailer weight there?

You must be registered for see images

cherokee_renegade06

Reaction score
I went to a motorshow recently and got to compare the interior finish of some of the cars & 4wd, including some of the hi-end ones like the BMW X5 & the Mecedes ML Class, to my 06 KJ and I think the finish on the KJ's are right up there. Most of the when you shut the door, they a tinny clank rather than a nice crisp thud like the KJ

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea and you could buy 2 KJ's for the price of one of those high end ones you mentioned.

wildhighlander

Reaction score
spoiled by creature comforts

My best friend has a wrangler- don't get me wrong, I like to drop the top on a nice day as much as anyone else, but when you hit the forest, that is a hole different ballgame. We use our cell phones (hands free of course) rather than radios for a host of reasons. I am getting off of the subject. I find it very amusing when we stop to take in some scenery, Marc is red faced and sweaty (and swatting at flies the size shot glasses.) While I on the other hand am staying cool in the AC (and no flies.) I guess what I am trying to say in my own ADD way is this: I can take my Jeep anywhere Marc can take his- the difference is that when we get there, I don't need an IV. \:D/

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple more "little things." The driving position has really started to hurt my rear. Ill try some different seat positions next time and well see how that does.

Also, the rear glass lets water drip inside the jeep! You cannot pop it open and sit under it in the rain! I used to do that all the time in my grand cherokee... :-s

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found the coat hanger hooks on the back seat "Oh Jesus" handles. Cool. I was going to just hang them on the handles.

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK ...................

what I like most about my Liberty is that it's got 41K miles on it, and it still drives, and smells like new .................. no rattles or clanks.

Also, I like my RB1 with iPOD integration .................... 10,000 songs at your fingertips!

Anybody wanna see my playlists?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
AnthologyCT said:
OK ...................

what I like most about my Liberty is that it's got 41K miles on it, and it still drives, and smells like new .................. no rattles or clanks.

Also, I like my RB1 with iPOD integration .................... 10,000 songs at your fingertips!

Anybody wanna see my playlists?
Heh, I'd be interested in the playlists... just not one with all 10k songs!

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I love about my Jeep:
+ The look- I love my freedom edition package with my "bolted on" fenders and graphite accents....makes my Jeep look tough!
+ The feel- I love my seats....the shape is very comfy
+ The window that comes up in the back at the touch of a button
+ My nice wide tires
+ My wheels....I love the graphite painted center!
+ The radio- even the plain stock one sounds great!
+ The 4x4 system...I live where it snows, and I can play in the mud (well, once I get new tires!)
+ The fact that it is has a mechanically connected transmission/transfer case...none of that drive-by-wire crud some new vehicles have
+ The ride....it goes down the road nice, and handles turns well for an SUV!
+ The fact that it is a JEEP!!!!!!

What needs improvement:
- Engine- Needs more power! Or just better gearing so it has some get-up-and-go
- Fuel economy...but it is a SUV and I didn't buy it for economy...it would just be nice to have!
- More aftermarket accessories

Overall, I absolutely love my Jeep! (wrangler)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ability to pass everyone at 70mph when I cannot see b/c its raining so hard. 8-[ Dont worry everyone, "Im a safe driver." :-$ No hydroplaning for me! =P~

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
The ability to pass everyone at 70mph when I cannot see b/c its raining so hard. 8-[ Dont worry everyone, "Im a safe driver." :-$ No hydroplaning for me! =P~

LOL! A little late for that defense :^o

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I like:
+Selec-Trac 4x4
+Comfy interior
+Decent sound system
+Easy to park
+Seats four comfortably and five will fit
+Adequate power from the 3.7L
+Stable at highway speeds
+It's a Jeep

What I Dont Like:
-It needs a more generic bolt pattern so that I could mount those Weld
rims on there.
-Honestly, the fuel economy *****. My parents one ton Dodge has me beat.
-Could use some more ground clearance.
-WHY DOESNT IT COME WITH SKIDS? (I think the H3 and the FJ do)

Undecided:
=IFS (They shoulda made it so it could get a bigger lift. 4" would be really nice.)

benji_KJ2003

Reaction score
kj lad said:
It's great offroad ability and great on road comfort.

My diesel's torque lets me climb the steepest hills in 4lo 2nd gear without hardly using the throttle. I can climb rocks, ford rivers and slip and slide in the mud.

Then I get into my baby and drive home sat in comfortable leather seats with a nice stereo and great driving position.

IT'S THE PERFECT VEHICLE FOR THE 'HOOD AND THE MUD \:D/

Ian

=D> Good 4 U
I feel happy with it, too. O:)

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I like:

It's a JEEP!
It's sporty, unique, and classy lookng all in one package!
It actually capable of performing
The chrome trim on the interior, and the white guages!
Sitting higher than most when stuck in traffic
SO enjoyable to drive

I have no complaints at the moment!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in 2wd, the gear was set to D (drive) and I just creped out of my parking spot, down the apartment complex street, and up into the main office. Not once touching the gas pedal!! Wow!! I always find surprises with my Jeep, good ones to.

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The funny looks I get when I pull up to the Diesel pump.

The ability to "smoke" tailgaters HEHE (just need some super duty backup lights now)

tjkobs7926

Reaction score
Rear Wiper

Besides most of the items mentioned here, after really wet and heavy snow falls the last week, I've noticed a number of vehicles with the rear wiper dangling down. In a more vertical position. So I am glad that there is a place for the wiper to rest and ensure it stays attached. It is as if the wiper was built into the design of car and not an afterthought like on most vehicles.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online