Summer detaling.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is crazy.
Poop in the river, floating. Well, its better than the one floating in Miami beach.

Where was the pun? I missed that..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh, PARDON! :rolleyes:

No, I haven't. And if you got poops floating around in your rivers and streams, I am not planning on going anytime soon...

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low water pressure... hard water... I can fix that..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe, b/c I can. :p:)

Its great when someone is running the pump and you turn on a sink or something in side the house, the water barely trickles out. :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't ever come close to NY. I will lock you up, give you a bucket and sheep skin mitt and you'll be my car-wash-slave. :D You would probably like that, wouldn't you..

Kidding aside, you should do this for living..

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there JeepJeepster, really nice pics of your Libby. I especially liked the views of your skid plates. Sweet ride, is a Sport model?

Tell me something though, have you ever taken that into the woods or do you offroad somewhere that you don't get "pin striping"? Or maybe you've had them buffed out already.

Myself I have an old YJ for the serious trails. I have no problem scratching it, denting the body panels or (heaven forbid) breaking something. I keep the mud off it but don't bother "detailing" it. I do clean the undercarriage and fender wells with a pressure washer to prevent premature rusting.

My Libby is a different story. It my highway ride and sometimes tow rig for the YJ (when I do break something). Even though its still stock I occasionally take it out on some mild trails so its earned some "pin striping". I need to visit a body shop before winter to see about getting it buffed out.

One last thing, I'm a fan of cleaning an engine but not so it looks good but so I can spot leaks sooner.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a 04 limited.

Yes, I take it offroad but Im easy on it. I dont see a mud hole and floor it. I usually find trails that are mostly rock and such. Ill cut a tree down if it means keeping a scratch out of my paint. :)

Ive been staying off the trails lately. Im young and in college so I dont need to put any extra wear and tear on it.. Its gotta do it awhile.

Latest posts

Members online