Squeaking sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoboloko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this suspension related? Or shocks? I have an 03' sport, I'd like to fix the squeaking sound in the summer. Not sure if it's worth it though.

Rowlette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Squeaking from rust? Bad shock?? Need some more details my friend.

Laughter is the key to happiness

Yoboloko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an '03 with 240K on it. I live in Canada, so harsh winters. It's rusting now, rocker panels are rusted, and the base of the doors, as well as a few rust holes on the bottom of the Jeep. I do plan on sending the Jeep to a body shop this summer though to replace the rocker panels and to fix the rust.

It squeaks whenever I hit a bump, more noticeable when the temperature is hotter outside.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It's an '03 with 240K on it. I live in Canada, so harsh winters. It's rusting now, rocker panels are rusted, and the base of the doors, as well as a few rust holes on the bottom of the Jeep. I do plan on sending the Jeep to a body shop this summer though to replace the rocker panels and to fix the rust.

It squeaks whenever I hit a bump, more noticeable when the temperature is hotter outside.

Ever replaced springs and shocks on it? Sway bar bushings ? Control arms?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
x2 on the above, add in front upper "strut" mounts. (Strut mount is how they're listed)