spidertrax spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was considering getting black steelies for quite a while, but I dont have very much black on my Jeep and dont think it will look right. I'm really satisfied with how the stock alloys look with my new lift. But, I still want the wider stance, so spacers it is!!

If anyone has a set of Spidertrax, I'd love to get my hands on them!

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check ebay. I picked up a set of 4 that were used for about a month for $150. saved about $50

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, Ive been watching ebay, but all I've seen so far is new from ebay retailers. Thanks for the advice though, it's good to know that they do indeed pop up there every now and then.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it OK to put spacers on Stock 17"s to make the wheels look wider, or will there be any problems along the way?

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I've read, as long as you get quality ones that are hub centric like the Spidertrax, and will not screw up your wheel balance, everything should be peachy-keen. Theres been some talk of suspension components wearing out faster because of increased leverage from the wheel, but it seems like this is speculative and no one has actually had any trouble. (Please dont attack me if thats not right...:) ) The effect shouldnt be any different then getting new wheels with less backspace.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know, man. Liberty looks good with wider stance. Fenders compliment that.

Latest posts

Members online