Some Colorado Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't get to go on too many trails...we ended up with a flat tire (in our campsite of all places) before we had a chance to go much of anywhere. We went over Ophir pass like 5 times becuase the first few days we were camping out near Dolores and it was faster to get to Silverton/Ouray by way of Ophir. Maybe get more next year. Enjoy.

You must be registered for see images

You can't tell fromt he photo since the camera is aimed upwards, but this was an *extremely* steep climb.

Cool shot of Silverton.

Another cool shot of Silverton.

Wife hanging out by a really cool pool. It was a good 7-8 feet deep it looked like.

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Awesome pictures. Personally, I like the one of Main Street with the storm brewing over the mountains.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Silverton, something between the original Superman and Stephen King films..

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. I think we'll be going back early July next year.

Where was the pool your wife was sitting next to???

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. I think we'll be going back early July next year.

Where was the pool your wife was sitting next to???

It's near South Mineral Campground...maybe 10 miles from Silverton.

We will probably go back next year too...might be around July. Really won't know until sometime around May when Summer is closing in again. Maybe we can get a group of people up there. Should be lifted too before next summer.

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, really nice pics! I could have so much fun taking long-exposure shots of the waterfalls...

OK, so anybody else notice the two Libertys and what looks like a Commander parked across the road in the downtown Silverton shot??? :D

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice pictures, looks like a fun trip, reminds me of my trip through CO i did on my motorcycle a few years back. =D

Latest posts

Members online