Solid rear diff cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suprise suprise diff cover came in today had to do some paint of course. Figure it would take to long to do it anyother way so i did it by hand with a brush.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best $81.90 i spent in a while. Nice and heavy has to be about 15lbs. I dont know how much heavier i would want this seems pretty 'solid':happy175:. Going to pursue some stainless steel fasteners if not paint these zinc plated that were supplied with the cover.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best $81.90 i spent in a while. Nice and heavy has to be about 15lbs. I dont know how much heavier i would want this seems pretty 'solid':happy175:. Going to pursue some stainless steel fasteners if not paint these zinc plated that were supplied with the cover.

I'm looking to get one for my KJ and Ranger very soon. Where did you order yours? Looked like 64ish on their website with some sort of sale. Seems like a good deal. Had a "chrome" one on the Ranger that is very visible but now looks like crap.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought it from their website directly shipping is where its at $16.90. It is a deal in my book considering its made of the same material as the arb cover. I think the riddler was closest in price at like $125. Then the others are just outrageous too rich for my blood.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought it from their website directly shipping is where its at $16.90. It is a deal in my book considering its made of the same material as the arb cover. I think the riddler was closest in price at like $125. Then the others are just outrageous too rich for my blood.

Sounds good! It is a good deal. Thanks! :favorites13:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am excited to get it on going to do the water measuring and post the results sometime this week heres a another pic with better lighting

Here is another showing my detailed paint brush skills every line is almost perfect

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuff looking pan and excellent painting skills. No way I'd fill to that plug and have axle tubes and seals submerged in oil!

Bob

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for that might look weird at first with the 235 70 16s but i dont mind i want it and the money isnt there for both at first and my general grabbers should be good for a few more years.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuff looking pan and excellent painting skills. No way I'd fill to that plug and have axle tubes and seals submerged in oil!

Bob
Very tough. Mine took a few recent hits and it's holding up.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask is the fill plug stainless i see the zinc bolts are rusting i want to get those stainless or atleast paint them

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I jammed an extra pint or so into the KJ on the last diff lube change. (Stock cover still.) No ill effects. I do have a trace pinion seal and fill plug leak, so I wanted make sure I didn't run low.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
This Dino stayed pretty well oiled:

[YT]NxNsMDfBrBM[/YT]

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So brought the supplied bolts frim solid to work found some stainless steel ones we have in stock:gr_grin:

Maybe this is too much but i think it look fresh as fark

Latest posts

Members online