So, springs and suspension installed. What now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed OME 927/948 and billsteins thanks x1000 to this forum! YAY! I can't believe how easy it was to have them installed. Difference feels amazing especially when now I actually have to jump fairly high on seat to get inside my libby :)

However, i have no additional bumpstops installed. I know teraflex on front and hockey pucks on rear is needed, but I couldnt find a place that sell teraflex bumpstops except jeepinbyal. What happens if I don't install them? I mostly drive locally and occasional highway driving. There are a lot of potholes though. (Typical Baltimore City road) Should i be worried? And what needs to be done after lift is installed besides alignment?

Btw, no clevis or any spacer/ isolators. Just ome springs and new suspension.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get alignment ASAP
We always do lifts in the AM and head them to the alignment shop right after, then again in a month or two
Teraflex from JBA, you may get by without them, but one time and could bust a shock, so ??? Do ya or not

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I have bounced off my bump stops quite a few times with potholes. Especially hitting one at highway speed. The quicker the better but for the week it takes to ship just remember the 4 Ds! dodge dip dive and dodge!