Snowboard Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canyonero02

Reaction score
Im looking at getting the mopar snowboard rack, part # 82207308 for $135. Heres what it says:

"Horizontal, Aluminum, holds six pairs of skis or four snowboards, mounts to T-slot-compatible rack (see Sport-Utility Bars) or (Order 82207522 to mount carrier to production crossrails). 30" long"

So I need to order that other rack for it to work? I cant find any good pics to see exactly what it comes with. The Sport utility bars are $160, thats kinda steep. The adapters are like $30, is that all I would need? Also anyone know if this setup is any good?

Canyonero02

Reaction score
Ok, Libertys dont have factory cross rails, only side rails. So I would have to buy the sport utility bars. Thats about $300 for the ski rack and the bars. Any other good ones out there beside the mopar ones that are cheaper??

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Yakima that has seen several vehicles and I am recycling. It seems pretty similar although it can be fitted with locks and I am not sure that the Mopar can be. If you are looking for a less $$$ solution Thule, Yakima and I believe Mopar have spare tire mounted solutions that look less costly.

P4M

Reaction score
My Mopar Load Bar cross rails cost $120.

I'd look into Thule snowboard carriers. They will lock onto the Mopar x-rails.