Shoulda,coulda,woulda...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the Liberty as fall back option after seeing how much we like the build ect...

However, after getting educated here and looking around...here is what would be parked out front instead...

You must be registered for see images attach

$1k less with about 20k miles(57k) less and not even 3 miles from my front door :roflsquared:

Had to tell someone that would understand. Wife just said "But its older!" :boxed:

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would have been a better starting platform for a complete or semi complete rebuild.

Probably run into many more problems trying to make it a DD for the wifee. As I drive on the weekends mostly.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't beat yourself up...the different types of KJs are splitting hairs. A KJ for the most part is KJ and I don't think there's a bad KJ. (Well...maybe those 2WD ones haha) :D

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't beat yourself up...the different types of KJs are splitting hairs. A KJ for the most part is KJ and I don't think there's a bad KJ. (Well...maybe those 2WD ones haha) :D

This. Not only that, the deal seems too good to be true...why so little miles? Don't knock your current KJ! I'm sure you made a fine and well-educated decision to fit your needs!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it really.

Dave

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Not really upset, kinda humorous really.

I question the mileage... though I have seen an 07 with 22k for sale but that was $12999.

I have been to that lot, 2005, when shopping for a 2001 CRV SE. Wasn`t impressed at all. High mileage , hard sell was about all I remember and Typical inner city car lot that caters to the "Buy Here Pay Here" crowd(Quaranteed Approval).

Saw those and many others on Cars.cm and Autotrader...

More than happy with the 07 and planning a Journal when I find the digicam.

eemain

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They make a 2wd JEEP :insane: :rofl:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah...when I lived in FL (I got my KJ there) it was one of two 4WD ones in that part of the state. And there were a bunch of 2WD ones. So Jeeps were common, just not 4WD ones. You'd actually see about one other 4WD Jeep a week, if that.