Selling requirements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyldWolf777

Reaction score
What's for sale
What's for sale?
Well my cousin works for a local wholesale parts dealer and I get my hands on some nice stuff in return for my work I do on their PC network etc, plus my whole family has Jeeps LOL. I have a brand new Mopar Wrangler JLU Rubicon 1.5 inch lift kit still in crate never used, Brand new springs/shocks for Jeep Gladiator, Rubicon, of a couple sets of really nice 17" / 16'+" wheels, new brake pads/rotors, NIB fuel vapor canister that I did not need for my 2006 Liberty, Complete set of 4 Atturo AZ800 255/55 R19 tires brand new with stickers never run, Complete exhaust for last generation of Grand Cherokee and GC SRT with SRT tips, and quite a bit more... That is why I have been trying so hard to get into the FOR SALE forum. Also I can ship anything through my cousin at his workplace for free, to ANYWHERE via 2 day Fed Ex w/tracking as well as meet local here in person.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist or a Wrangler forum would be a better choice to try and sell most of the things you have listed above
I buy and sell things all the time, and that is one reason on so many different forums due to what I have to sell or trade etc
Of course no Liberty parts leave the farm, they stay here ....................for now

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
A Liberty farm... fertilized by rust... parts crop up...
At least here only totally junk parts are outside, stock suspensions, rear sway bars Need to get the forge going again
NOS and spare parts are in spare areas of barn, shop, storage building, basement ...............someday will get them all together LOL