Rusty's Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK OK I don't do that much off-roading anyways... I'M IN!!!"

I have a 2004 Liberty Limited 3.7L Gas

I'll want the GAS SHOCKS option...

$450 + $79.75 = $529.75 shipped

Are the front struts gas too?

I guess this is a good setup for this kit?

http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15164

I have $438 in VW parts I just sold so I guess if I go with this buy my lift is basically free...

Let me know what else you need...

Jeff

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are just barely holding on to 10 people. At least we are still at 10 buyers; thanks to some last minute buyers.

Hauntedyards said:
OK OK I don't do that much off-roading anyways... I'M IN!!!"

I have a 2004 Liberty Limited 3.7L Gas

I'll want the GAS SHOCKS option...

Are the front struts gas too?

I guess this is a good setup for this kit?

http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15164

I have $438 in VW parts I just sold so I guess if I go with this buy my lift is basically free...

Let me know what else you need...

Jeff
From what I have read elsewhere, the front struts are OME Gas Charged with a Rusty's decal on them.
Also from what I have read - I am going with the OME Shocks for the rear.

KJ02Ltd said:
If I'm plannin' on addin' a heavy duty bumper to this soon, then would it be too much to add this spacer in the front for .75" of lift?

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...ys&Product_Code=KJPS&Category_Code=sus_kj_kit

or should I just go with these

http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...ys&Product_Code=KJSP&Category_Code=sus_kj_kit
I would suggest in this situation that you should install the kit and run it for about a month and let everything get "settled", measure the amount of lift and after you install your "Heavy Bumper and/or winch combo" see which will be better, 0.5" strut spacers or the 0.75" poly spring spacers.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Griz - Confirmed
2. bgjeep - Confirmed
3. KJ02Ltd - Confirmed
4. jeepfrog - Confirmed
5. Maximum Carnage - Confirmed
6. csukoh78 - Confirmed
7. jgp1843
8. Stampey - Confirmed
9. cpliberty04 - Confirmed
10. Hauntedyards - Confirmed

Just waiting to hear from:
"jgp1843" - We have 9 confirmed today.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauntedyards said:
Well when you get your 10 people griz... lets get the ball rolling... the longer I have to wait... the less money I have... haha
Jeff
I hear ya, as soon as I get all 10 onbaord, I'm ordering mine!!!

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We finally did it, 10 confirmed buyers!!!
1. Griz - Confirmed
2. bgjeep - Confirmed
3. KJ02Ltd - Confirmed
4. jeepfrog - Confirmed
5. Maximum Carnage - Confirmed
6. csukoh78 - Confirmed
7. jgp1843 - Confirmed
8. Stampey - Confirmed
9. cpliberty04 - Confirmed
10. Hauntedyards - Confirmed

I will contact Rusty in the morning, after I do, I'll PM everyone that confirmed they would buy with the ordering instructions to get the discount.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauntedyards said:
Awsome... so Griz... You're going to install it for me as part of the deal right?
\:D/
You send me some roundtrip air tickets, I'll bring my fishing pole, and we'll have a wrenching party and fish fry :)

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Gonna run some 245/75-r16 BF Goodrich A/T ko's . But that will be after the lift is on and i have paid off everthing! Oh and get my dang raise at work...

Thanks for taking charge griz. Glad to save a few bucks on this kit too.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Rusty this morning, he said he will set up his website so we can order online. There will be a time limit on how long you will be able to order under the Group Buy price, I'll let you know when it will expire.
There will be 2 codes to enter, you will enter one based on what you want, one code will be for the regular 2.5" suspension kit @ $425.00, the other code will be for the 2.5" suspension kit with OME rear shocks @ $450.00, both will be +shipping.

As soon as I hear back from Rusty with the details I will send a PM to each of you.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the door still open till the 14th for those of us who have expressed interest but haven't confirmed? Thanks! :-k

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sgoat said:
Is the door still open till the 14th for those of us who have expressed interest but haven't confirmed? Thanks! :-k

I have not heard from Rusty yet, but the door will be open for anyone that wants to buy, until he sets the closing date.

sgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's make it eleven confirmed. I know this is something I'll do eventually, so it might as well be now. Thanks Griz for all your hard work! \:D/

Latest posts

Members online