Rusty's Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgjeep

Reaction score
where we at griz....this is a great deal, if anyone is thinking of getting a lift...now is the time....save money while you can!!!

jeepfrog

Reaction score
I may have to back out and purchase on my own if this doesn't get finalized in the next couple of weeks.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are at 5 buyers, cost is $425 + shipping.
I have been given permission to post this Group Buy on the L.O.S.T. KJ forum, in hopes of getting enough buyers quickly.

I am in same position, I want to get the lift ASAP, but it doesn't look like the initial 10 peeps that signed on to this are following through.

1. adrien765-04 sport 4x4 3.7L - (out due to shipping cost to Alaska)
2. project renegade-06 renegande 4x4 3.7L
3. emydol-04 sport 3.7L
4. 02LibertyLimitedChick-02 limited 3.7L
5. bgjeep-03 sport 3.7L - Buyer
6. KJ02Ltd-02 Limited 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
7. 06 Liberty SSE-06 sport special edition 3.7L
8. mikes04kj-04 renegade 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
9. jeepfrog - 02 Renegade 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
10. Griz-04 sport 4x4 3.7L - Buyer

Those shown in bold are the only ones I have heard from with a Yes for sure.

mikes04kj

Reaction score
come on guy's and gals lets get this going. sorry i'm just really excited about getting this and would like to see what else we can do. thanks mike

Adrien765

Reaction score
Ok. here is the deal. With the amount that shipping will cost me it is not worth it. I can get that kit installed here in Alaska for the price of the kit plus shipping. I am sorry to say but I cannot stay in on this group buy due to the cost of shipping. $200 for me to have it shipped to Alaska. Good luck guys. Everyone else that told me they were in, you guys need to man up let everyone know if you are still in.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adrien765 said:
Ok. here is the deal. With the amount that shipping will cost me it is not worth it. I can get that kit installed here in Alaska for the price of the kit plus shipping. I am sorry to say but I cannot stay in on this group buy due to the cost of shipping. $200 for me to have it shipped to Alaska. Good luck guys. Everyone else that told me they were in, you guys need to man up let everyone know if you are still in.

Adrien, check it out. I was in the same boat as you with shipping. I picked up the Yellow Pages © and found Approved Forwarders. They're basically a cargo shipping company and charge by the cubic foot. It's gonna cost me $50-$70 for up to 10 cubes. That's more than enough to get the kit here and I might end up shipping some new wheels with it.

You might want to check it out. Call around to see if there are any companies that do similar to Alaska.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is still $425 + Shipping.

Comitments to buy are shown in Bold (6 at this time).

1. adrien765-04 sport 4x4 3.7L - (out due to shipping cost to Alaska)
2. project renegade-06 renegande 4x4 3.7L
3. emydol-04 sport 3.7L
4. 02LibertyLimitedChick-02 limited 3.7L
5. bgjeep-03 sport 3.7L - Buyer
6. KJ02Ltd-02 Limited 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
7. 06 Liberty SSE-06 sport special edition 3.7L
8. mikes04kj-04 renegade 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
9. jeepfrog - 02 Renegade 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
10. Griz-04 sport 4x4 3.7L - Buyer
11. Maximum Carnage - Buyer

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepfrog said:
Any luck getting this posted over on the L.O.S.T. boards?
I haven't posted on L.O.S.T. KJ yet, I have to make ordering arrangements with Rusty, once I have the information I will post it there, I want to be able to get this wrapped up by having all orders made by March 9th.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE

We need to complete our orders by March 14th, 2007.

I placed some information on LOST KJ in hopes of getting enough buyers before the deadline.

When it comes time to order, I will send details on what code you will need to use you place your order.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Call me crazy, but if this deal falls through, I've been eyeing that Frankenlift and I might just pick it up!

Either way, I need something on this Liberty. I want to take the wife and kids out all together and the Ranger just won't go with 5 people in it unless I put the wife in the front/middle. Not a non-option, but definitely not a first option.

C'mon, people. Let's get this deal movin'.

Maximum Carnage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: UPDATE

Griz said:
We need to complete our orders by March 14th, 2007.

I placed some information on LOST KJ in hopes of getting enough buyers before the deadline.

When it comes time to order, I will send details on what code you will need to use you place your order.

I can't find the "information" you placed on L.O.S.T. I would like to keep the thread going in L.O.S.T. as well maybe we can get some more interests in the group buy.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still only 6 buyers. A few from peeps that were interested before have had to drop out because of financial reasons, please be understanding and don't rag on them.

I've had no response from the L.O.S.T. KJ board.

We still have a couple of weeks, but if we don't get enough near the end I'll contact Rusty's and see what he'll do for the 6 of us.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauntedyards said:
Can we change parts in the kits if we want as well? I wonder what shipping would be to 55605.

I might be in on this...

Jeff

PM sent with info.