Rock Rails with Side Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
forum stickers ??
Have to ask the owner or that one web site on here I think has them

But stickers??
How did we get to discussing stickers when we were discussing boobies and raising others blood pressure by just posting a couple of things :rotflmao::rotflmao:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
When were we talking about boobies? I must have missed that.

I am getting old... :whymewhyme:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boob; a stupid person, fool, dunce
Boobies; slang for female breasts
Somebody got some wires crossed, and I don't mean under-wires! :icon_mrgreen:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Rats. A cheap thrill is better than none at all. :lolnono:

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lizard boobies? Well if people don't know about these sites, or some of the sponsors or parts suppliers, something should be done!lol KJ lizard boobies

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rats! I hate rats ! Who has rats in there liberty? And the rats have boobies? Must be some strange experiment gone wrong.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What have I done... :mfr_omg:

For the sake of the Thread Starter, here's something a little more on topic:

N Fab JPTS32 Universal Rock Rail Detachable Step (Pair)

As usual, it's a Wrangler-centric site, but maybe a wee bit of modding and they might work. :)

Ugh, I wouldn't have put them on my old rusty beat to hell and back YJ much less my Libby lol. I did receive an email from RL and replies to my follow up questions as well. Now I just need to make a decision. I won't be ordering until the end of this month/first of next month anyway. Both companies have some positives and negatives.

RL is about $150 more expensive and there have been issues with people getting their orders in a timely fashion. They main rail is also 2x2 whereas JCR is 2x3, not sure if that really makes a difference but it seems like it would offer protection to a larger area. On the other hand the RL design looks stronger with the triangulated bracing reinforcing the center of the rail and the side step extends horizontally making it a better step than the angled step on the JCR rails.