Revtek lift install on my 02

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theholybull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FIrst off let me start off by saying that i know you guys hate the spacer lifts, after weighing my budget and lift options available i decided that the revtek lift was the way i was going to go. I was in desperate need of new rubber my 245 70 wranglers needed replaced in the fall and i figured that i could make it another winter, I was wrong. I had a set of BFG 31x10.50r15 ats in the shed that had 5000 miles on them that were just begging to go under my libby. After an order to summit for the revtek lift and a set of cragar soft 8s in a 15x7 with a 4 inch back space i was set. I must say that that was the easiest lift i have ever installed in my life. it was installed in less than an hour and a half. T then took a trip sown a road covered in a foot of snow and i have to say that the ride is not bad at all. The jeep just rolled over 100k and the springs dont seem to have sagged much at all. Hell if they do i will just order a set of OME springs if i seem to loose a little altitude over time. for the time being Im happy. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, by the time i was done playing in the snow it was dark. The only down side is my wife wants her 09 kk lifted now.......

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FIrst off let me start off by saying that i know you guys hate the spacer lifts, after weighing my budget and lift options available i decided that the revtek lift was the way i was going to go. I was in desperate need of new rubber my 245 70 wranglers needed replaced in the fall and i figured that i could make it another winter, I was wrong. I had a set of BFG 31x10.50r15 ats in the shed that had 5000 miles on them that were just begging to go under my libby. After an order to summit for the revtek lift and a set of cragar soft 8s in a 15x7 with a 4 inch back space i was set. I must say that that was the easiest lift i have ever installed in my life. it was installed in less than an hour and a half. T then took a trip sown a road covered in a foot of snow and i have to say that the ride is not bad at all. The jeep just rolled over 100k and the springs dont seem to have sagged much at all. Hell if they do i will just order a set of OME springs if i seem to loose a little altitude over time. for the time being Im happy. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, by the time i was done playing in the snow it was dark. The only down side is my wife wants her 09 kk lifted now.......

Congrats on getting the lift done, now we just need some pictures!! :D
After driving with it for a while let us know how it rides :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Alignment yet?

Also throw some Teraflex bumpstops in the front that will help save your shocks a little

pictures and measurement from center of wheel/hub to bottom of flare

Ashland,......... I run through there all of the time going down home on weekends!

theholybull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no alignment yet, just finished it up at about 5:30 tonight. Ill get some bump stops ordered next week when i get paid. not that im that worried about it, all my crawling is done with my other jeeps
You must be registered for see images attach

they are a lot easier on the wallet when you bust them.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter curbs will do the same thing if you hit it right, pulling into a parking lot flex's the suspension , trust me on this one;)

theholybull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some pics, and i measured between my fender and wheel center. Its 20.5 inches.

I hope it meets the approval of all those who require MAN tires on libbys. Oh yea they rub like a *****. Rubber rubbing on plastic never really bothered me any way. It like a loud exhaust, it lets em know youre coming.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So your stock springs have sagged some. Average for KJs seems to be "about" 19 new stock so you got some lift and I bet they are rubbing then

Looks good though with "man" tires on !:D:D:D

wawaliberty05

Reaction score
Did the same revtek lift on my 05 libby sport oem rims with LT245/75R16 TOYO OPEN COUNTRY AT will post pics whne i snap a few.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I'll be down through Ashland area this coming Friday I think, and then back up through on Sunday
You be around anywhere?

Latest posts

Members online