Returning member saying Hi !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gary lew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Bought another KJ this time a 06 crd limited 6 speed in Inferno red With 48,000 miles on it, last Kj I had was in 2010 that was a 06 V6 limited In black , sold that in 2011. Only things I've done so far are oil fluids changed, diff's, transfer box, engine.
I have got new cooper discoverer At3 235/65/17 ready to go on, wheels are getting powder coated next week, bought some trail rated badges for it as here in the UK we don't get the badges nor do we get the 4x4 badge, also bought some waterproof jeep front seatcovers ready for winter, I,m looking at getting the front grill painted inferno to get rid of chrome, the biggest thing I want to do to it is lift it about 2 to 3 inches but trying to source crd spec lift kit in the UK is virtually impossible , looking forward to jeep life again regards Gary

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeepinbyal ships daily all over the world
Go for an OME CRD lift and you'll be good, or there surely should be an OME dealer over there somewhere

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Gary.

Dave