Replaced drivers door now "door" warning in odometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcdes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! This is my first post.
I have a 2005 Liberty Limited, I had an accident and the driver's side door was too banged up for "Mr Bondo". So I got a 2003 sport model door from the junkyard in excellent shape, I swapped the 2003 door harness and put in the original one since it was working flawlessly (plus they are different) I noticed the "door" warning on the odometer and the dome lights stayed on, so I proceeded to swap the latch also with the one that came from factory thinking that the 2003 sensor might be bad or maybe since harness is different connections would also be different, but problem persists. Harness and latch sensor were working on the original factory door but now dome lights stay on and doors will not lock while it is turned on (safety feature) Funny thing is I get no "Chimes" indicating a warning... Door replacement gremlins I guess... Any help would be appreciated.

Jcdes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed... Played with the hinges a little and problem solved... LOL...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.