Renegade Wannabee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lil black liberty

Cold eh? I'm hot blooded cold doesn't bother me, you're talking to a guy who wears shorts in 0 degree weather.. and wears pants in 120 degree weather... T-Shirts year round..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^...getting pretty cuddly around here.....haha

mdshann

Reaction score
i know how you feel, and i have a RENNY! just i have the sunroof instead of the lightbar! i looked at mopar and its around 500 bucks, i want one bad though

on a lighter note, its so nice to see so many people with renny envy! hahah

You only have the sunroof? I feel so bad for you. My Renny has em both :D

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo! Glad to know there are peeps with an escape hatch AND light bar. Been looking into getting a sun roof but didn't know if it'd fit with my light bar. I've been looking at getting one of the pop up ones (the one you can completely remove the glass from) installed for $300 even.

As for Renny parts, they should interchange just fine. It'll give your Libby more sexiness and you will out-cool all other KJs. Even if you're a KJ with a Renny mask on, we will still love you :)

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, now that i know there is enough room for a Light bar and Sunroof, ill add that to the list of mods i want to do, GOD IM GONNA BE SO BROKE. at least i have the sunroof already. The Rene light bar just makes whats already sexy into a sexy beast haha especially khaki ones <== had to throw that one in!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.